**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

Well that was a mess. They knew I was waiting for it and after 45 min I asked how long and he said a couple hours...WHAT? I got kind of upset. I told him I knew it didn't take that long if someone was working on it. I asked if it wasn't apart that I'd take my bike now and go. A few min go by...Then they said he was going on with the new parts now. All in all it took them about an hour. I can't for the life of me figure why they wanted to watch me melt down saying they needed another two hours when they finished 15 min later???

I don't think I'll walk through their doors again.

I didn't even try; I left it one day and came back and got it another.

So....can you feel any difference? BTW, unless you buy it, they put OEM fluid back in it so you need to flush it with the good stuff (and bleed purge air like crazy with it being this cold) before heading to NOLA.....

Me too, I told them "go ahead i'm gonna flush it before the season starts anyway"..

Well that was a mess. They knew I was waiting for it and after 45 min I asked how long and he said a couple hours...WHAT? I got kind of upset. I told him I knew it didn't take that long if someone was working on it. I asked if it wasn't apart that I'd take my bike now and go. A few min go by...Then they said he was going on with the new parts now. All in all it took them about an hour. I can't for the life of me figure why they wanted to watch me melt down saying they needed another two hours when they finished 15 min later???

I don't think I'll walk through their doors again.

Yea White's clearly doesn't try to hard to earn anyone's business. Good thing is I dont have to stop there anymore since swapping to full synthetic oil and any parts I need are cheaper online anyway :)

Sorry that was a pain to deal with, but at least you went it knowing it would be like that

I really want to be at the track! :(

Me too. Went ahead and bought some cheap tire warmers. Can't wait to try them out March 8th:

IMG_1545[1].jpg

Great time at lunch today with you and Jay and Diana!!!! Have a great time, have fun and NO CRASHING ALLOWED :)

Update again...

Three helmet holder
Front / Rear tire stands
30 amp electrical service
Nice Raxx Pitt Bull wall mounts
Changing bench (Folds up flush to the wall) - It's painted now but I'm too lazy to take another pic...

Tired Team Gixxer.

20140126_133537_zpsd5fef449.jpg

20140126_180137_zps9b1488a5.jpg

Update again...

Three helmet holder
Front / Rear tire stands
30 amp electrical service
Nice Raxx Pitt Bull wall mounts
Changing bench (Folds up flush to the wall) - It's painted now but I'm too lazy to take another pic...

Tired Team Gixxer.

20140126_133537_zpsd5fef449.jpg

20140126_180137_zps9b1488a5.jpg

Trailer is looking flat out AWESOME!!!!

New bench in the folded up mode.

The two carriage bolts are just to hold the fold up legs in place in transit.

20140127_101933_zpsce678ca4.jpg

Back