Eureka Springs Meet & Greet!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: Eureka Springs Meet & Greet!!

Omar and I discussed it last night; we'll likely arrive later on Thursday, the 29th, leave Sunday...can't wait! Omar hasn't booked yet. I'll go beat him :whistle:

just looking through a few pics from the past few years and i'm ready to go now! :thumbsup:

IMG_4027.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_2729.jpg

IMG_2698.jpg

IMG_7045.jpg

we've definitely had some great times :beerchug:

IMG_5497.jpg

IMG_2736.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_4010.jpg

IMG_5589.jpg

looking forward to more good times in the future...can we go now? :laugh:

IMG_2754.jpg

IMG_9871.jpg

IMG_9329.jpg

IMG_5403.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

I've only been once, and that was without a Busa...looking forward to riding this time around :thumbsup:

I've only been once, and that was without a Busa...looking forward to riding this time around :thumbsup:

Chelle, you are going to LOVE riding in Arkansas. Nice pics semi, can't wait to see all of you orgsters.

Eureka Springs.jpg

Eureka%20Springs%202009%20064%20%28Medium%29.jpg

Eureka%20Springs%202009%20065%20%28Medium%29.jpg

Eureka%20Springs%202009%20001%20%28Medium%29.jpg

eureka_day_two_2007_ride_pics_033.jpg

Attachments

• lcb.bmp
    801.7 KB · Views: 263
Eureka Spring is a must do each year for us!
Looking forward to seeing everyone!

ForumRunner_20131030_202753.png

ForumRunner_20131030_202924.png

ForumRunner_20131030_202950.png

Chelle, you are going to LOVE riding in Arkansas. Nice pics semi, can't wait to see all of you orgsters.

looking forward to seeing you too, we haven't gotten to ride enough for the past few years...i sure miss Rayabusa and Pepper!!

This sounds like a perfectly good way for me to spend my 35th birthday weekend...Ill check with the misses and see if she agrees...

looking forward to seeing you too, we haven't gotten to ride enough for the past few years...i sure miss Rayabusa and Pepper!!
I miss them too bud. Since they are in almost every picture I have, I think about them every day. Hope to see you before then.

This sounds like a perfectly good way for me to spend my 35th birthday weekend...Ill check with the misses and see if she agrees...

It is a PERFECT way to spend a birthday. We have several members who have birthdays around that time. Sounds like a great birthday party to me.

I miss them too bud. Since they are in almost every picture I have, I think about them every day. Hope to see you before then.

we definitely need to do that...let's plan a dinner sometime this winter just to get everyone together in that area :beerchug:

It is a PERFECT way to spend a birthday. We have several members who have birthdays around that time. Sounds like a great birthday party to me.

yeah, since yours is one of the b-days :poke:

:thumbsup:

IMG_2757.jpg

Bots I can see it now. You, vabs, cap the bartender. We do not need to schedule any other entertainment for this meet!:laugh:

Mental note - learn to behave before this trip! Learn to behave before this trip! Learn to behave before this trip! OR, take everyone's camera away :whistle:

I'll be bringing several cameras just in case..... can't be too careful ya know........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back