Stage 2 turbo build

Lillblack

Registered
Started my build a year and would like to thank a few people before I get into the build log. GOD for looking after my family and I and allowing me to ride. Powerhouse and tiger racing for the parts they sent me. Nels at 2 wheel Dyno-works for the build and tune, Ken Edwards for the wheels and swing arm and always having the time to take my call for advice, SSB magazine project hayabusa for the inspirational build log, my friends from the ARMY and all the 63 series, D&D performance for the pistons and rods, hay.org for all the help over the last year, my wife Jona for allowing me spend the cash for the build and standing nest to me during the build.

I got the stage 2 turbo off of Ebay for a little cash. Was told it was all good and only needed a new oil line.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I'm a bigger guy and wanted to stand out so I got a set of used BST carbon fiber wheels form a long time racer Ken Edwards. Who had one of the top Busa drag bike around.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

The swingarm is 12", so I had to order a new 530zz chain from parts.net. I ordered a new longer galfer SS break lines from pashnit. I also installed EBC HH pads front and rear to the bike.

How is that bottle mounted ? Don't let me around those rims , they might come up missing ! LOL !!! We still need to meet up . maybe this weekend would be good . calll me

the swingarm is 12" over so I needed a new shock, I went with the Ohlins shock. The SSB magazine used the ZFI-TC and The AMS 1000 so I decided to follow suit.

1175392_581364168577231_795201545_n.jpg

The last few parts I ordered ware the Wosser turbo pistons and Currilo Rods from D&D performance, A MTC multi stage lock up clutch off of EBAY, a water methanol kit, Tial BOV and K&N turbo filter from Frank at Powerhouse and a under tail and 3 gauge holder from GUY at tiger racing. All of the shops where grate to work with. I do not have pictures of these parts because they went straight to Nels 2 Wheel DynoWorks | Pacific Northwest Premier Mobile Motorcycle Dyno Tuner for the install. Nels has been grate to work with, he has only had my bike a few weeks and has totally hooked it up.

544581_10201403115951796_288069038_n.jpg

Im not sure how Nels is going to make it work, with the bottle might just be for show. The rear rim is a BST 240, the extended tail would look grate on the busa.

Ditch the MPS kill box and go ECU. WAY less hassle... not to dog on MPS - they make good stuff but why waste the space?

Ditch the MPS kill box and go ECU. WAY less hassle... not to dog on MPS - they make good stuff but why waste the space?
and wat happns wen its not perfect u wud have to send it back. but im not a fan of MPS kill boxes tho cause its gonna set of the F1 light every time u shift which is terribly annoying! matt at cycletek's kill box doesn't tho but hes no longer in business so good luck finding one of his kill boxes.

and wat happns wen its not perfect u wud have to send it back. but im not a fan of MPS kill boxes tho cause its gonna set of the F1 light every time u shift which is terribly annoying! matt at cycletek's kill box doesn't tho but hes no longer in business so good luck finding one of his kill boxes.
wow didnt know matt went out of business dammit... we gone miss him...

Back