If you had to pick ONE song to be your favorite.

If I had to choose between it would probably come down to one of these two.

or

- Waylon Jennings - YouTube[/url]

Mods please feel free to put the YouTube video window up in place of the links. I can never figure it out...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty old, but two of my favorites are 96 Tears (Question Mark and the Mysterians), and Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me (Mel Carter).

wow yea too many. but Adele some one like you live at Royal Albert Hall.
or Rachmaninoff Vocalise ... not sure on spelling on that one.

if someone dangled you off of a rooftop and said pick ONE or drop, you would pick one
I don't know how you can pick just one. I have different favorites for different times and/or periods in my life. Big Deep Purple fan and love Speed King and especially highway star, when riding. But back in 8th grade, my sister, who is a very talented organ/piano musician, worked for months on a difficult arrangement of an old song called Deep Purple that I thought was incredible. In HS, the song Temptation Eyes by the Grass Roots was synonymous with my crush at the time and so on. I'm a percussionist and love "Frankenstein". I practiced weeks to get it down pat so our band could play it (back in the 80s), but no one wanted to since it had no vocals(or recognizable words at least). These days, every once in a while my wife gets on YouTube and plays late 60s & early 70s. We have several that have special meaning for both of us, but I like almost any songs that have horns. Love Maynard Ferguson stuff.

Pink Floyd, Comfortably Numb

image-1284189280.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
bangles eternal flame

Cant figure out how to get it up here.

Back