When your not on the bike... Hobbies

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
MYSQL started a thread about his RC quad and after I watched it I was really intrigued. What other hobbies do you guys have other than bikes? Show us some pictures of where you spend time and money...

cap

Shooting, hunting, and most of all my family and friends

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

i am a 2nd amendment activist (ok the entire constitution and bill of rights) ... we go to court on Monday for our violating a city ordinance that prohibits guns in parks (concealed or open carry). State law clearly states no city town or municipality may make any regulation on firearms. wish us luck lol

Good luck with your court case! At least someone is standing up for our constitution and laws.

I have a bunch of hobbies..

• Playing musical instruments
  • Singing in a barbershop quartet
  • Flying Helicopters (the real kind...I'm a helicopter pilot)
  • Golf
  • Electronic projects

and, most recently, making custom soft plastic lures for my friends:

IMAG0751 (Small).jpg

I would have to say my biggest interest now is my young son and following his interests, but since I don't usually like to post facial pictures on the web here's a few more to sum it up a bit. Of course I like to play with RC stuff also :laugh:

100_1244.jpg

Blown boat 1.jpg

100_1832.jpg

2012-04-15_16-30-10_629.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg

100_1318.jpg

100_1363.jpg

100_1366.jpg

IMG_20130320_203726_848.jpg

IMG_20130320_203515_539.jpg

IMG_20130320_203255_846.jpg

100_2085.jpg

Outlaw 500.jpg

That slot car deal is impressive....so you say you like power sports and being outdoors...all the pics were nice /cool...it is fun to beat up the equip once and awhile...have you ever gone wake surfing with a boat that has ballast tanks?

Oh my gosh guys... I need a better job that's all I can say...

Cars, dirt, electronics, ham radio, shooting (when I can find a resupply), kids, gaming, watchmaking and collecting, reading. Amateur chemistry and physics. Burning meat over fire. If its man stuff, I am there.

Running and going to the gym, spending time with the boys.

Sent from my Ford F-150 using Forum Runner

Me I'm into horse. The heavy draft kind. 2400 pounds of raw strength, on a diet lol. Btw I'm a tad over 6 feet and he is sinking into the ground lol

Al.jpg

Me I'm into horse. The heavy draft kind. 2400 pounds of raw strength, on a diet lol. Btw I'm a tad over 6 feet and he is sinking into the ground lol

1 horsepower, but man the TORQUE. That is one tough looking beast.

And I almost forgot, HER. Thanks for reminding me. ???

Back