How to make a gen 2 the best bike you ever owned

had a Photo shoot today

Turbo Busa 1.jpgTurbo Busa 0.jpgTurbo Busa 3.jpgTurbo Busa 4.jpgTurbo Busa 5.jpgTurbo Busa 6.jpgTurbo Busa 7.jpgTurbo Busa 12.jpgTurbo Busa 17.jpg

Turbo Busa 1.jpg

Turbo Busa 0.jpg

Turbo Busa 3.jpg

Turbo Busa 4.jpg

Turbo Busa 5.jpg

Turbo Busa 6.jpg

Turbo Busa 7.jpg

Turbo Busa 12.jpg

Turbo Busa 17.jpg

hmmmmmm fella's are yall thinking what iam thinking about all these stand still pics.... ok newby we gone give u a pass this time........ :banghead:...... icecream, photoshoots, bike nights....... :boohoo:

Well seeing as I was just on a 200 mile ride on Saturday. And yes I go on bike nights and shows. Show it off. You all want drag times. But ur not gonna get any. Bo you have a drag bike built for only drag. So I hope you would beat me and be faster. I'm not a drag bike. So when I go to the strip it's for fun. Not to prove anything. I post my times you will talk crap on how my times suck cuz they do. I'm not on your level of drag racing. I'm gonna need a few years of seat time till I'm proud of my #'s.

:nono:again, we dont give a hoot bout ur times knowing ur new.... we already know u bought the bike for show u cant fool us vets........

:nono:again, we dont give a hoot bout ur times knowing ur new.... we already know u bought the bike for show u cant fool us vets........

Well this year ya show ish. I do hit 18 lbs on the highway. And back roads. This year I'm not going to make any LSR runs. Not in my budget. I plan to run in Mi and Ohio. But that's next year. Ill run today you come pick my bike up and pay for it all and ill run it. Right now I can't afford it.

Clearly you can't get that thru ur fat head. So read it again. I'm taking the first year to learn the bike. Never had a turbo bike before. So I wanna take my time and be more comfortable till I really let it rip. do I use all 18 lbs on pump yes. Everyday. No. This was a huge investment for me. U have no respect for other riders. I talk with other drag guys who run 6-7's in the 1/4 and they say take my time. U are trying to push me. Not gonna happen. Frank at Powerhouse says the same take your time. I'm not cocky like u and run my mouth. Would I have went to LSR this year. Ya thought about it but I don't have deep pockets and I make sure my family it taken care of before my hobby. And I think I posted video of a roll with me playing and u talked crap about my shifting. What was more funny was that was auto air shift used and ran where Powerhouse set it to keep the motor safe like I asked. You are the only one trash talking. U make your self look like a Douche bag. Why don't you spend more time on your self and ur bike and win in Mi. You do you. Just hate cuz I have a better build than you. And because of it your gonna talk crap. That's y I hate drag guys. I built the bike for everyday use. On the street. And the Occasional weekend warrior. But you can't respect that. Has my bike ran yup. Do I have to tell you when where and how. Nope. Reason behind it is cuz it's The illegal and how I'm doing it. Not gonna get put on blast for street racing. The sticky track is sketchy. Worried on flipping it. Cuz it's not set up as a drag bike.

ok where done.... goodluck to ya tho and dont drop da soap.....lmao....

Last edited by a moderator:
I see your well Educated go Detroit school system can't even spell. And speak proper English. Can u race yup. I don't doubt that. But you sure can't talk or spell. I'll be sure to send you a dictionary look up words to see what they mean.
I have Seen your pictures you're not very slim yourself slick. I'm 5'10 200 lbs.

If the personal attacks continue and the language is pushed, this one is going to be locked up...

Move on if you've got nothing more to add other than fighting...

I see your well Educated go Detroit school system can't even spell. And speak proper English. Can u race yup. I don't doubt that. But you sure can't talk or spell. I'll be sure to send you a dictionary look up words to see what they mean.
I have Seen your pictures you're not very slim yourself slick. I'm 5'10 200 lbs.
ha ha ha 200 ok frank we good...

its slang sir....

So I went out today and practicing launching on a Back road my In-laws live on.. and I was launching at around 4-5K.. I need more seat time.. the RPM was dropping bad.. but practice makes perfect.. Im still green at this so it will take a lotta time..

I had the Go pro on but its nothing to brag about :banghead::banghead:

Back