Haya in the Hills

Oopps... Lol pic

image.jpg

Yes lori rain,we got a great ride in yesterday,but sadly today we got about 5 miles down the road,filled the tanks,and then it started to rain and we headed back to the lodge,ow well great company so not a total loss,wish you could have made it,

Yes lori rain,we got a great ride in yesterday,but sadly today we got about 5 miles down the road,filled the tanks,and then it started to rain and we headed back to the lodge,ow well great company so not a total loss,wish you could have made it,

I was actually going to zip down yday and combine a hello with trip to wagonfest in Seneca lake but the weather radar was showing tons of rain right where I would have been on the way down and when I would have arrived. Glad everyone had fun.

ok im home...everyone post up when they home ok...and please post pics too ...let everyone know the fun we had riding and what not lol

I have to say even with the rain this year "haya in the hills" was great. Met new friends and laughed my A$$ (MrDroo)off with old friends. A special thanks to Chris and his family for a great time.. Can't wait till next year.

Arrived home around 2:30, It was a slow ride out of the MTNs on 948 and 219 (made a noob mistake) came out of a fog patch with a one way sign in front of me and hard right leading to a stop sign, guess what brake I applied too much pressure too and what resulted?

Guess I’ll be replacing that right side slider again.

Will upload pics soon gotta sort through them and try to fix video on my sd card for some reason isn't allowing me to play the vids arrived home same time as Chris did a special thanks to him and met for everything was nice to meet new faces atcopelin sumbeach and nice to see old faces and friends thanks to gsxrhp for the venison and the laughs and thanks to jwest for shirts vid and good laughs and little Jeff for the entertainment too had a blast can't wait till next year

Arrived home around 2:30, It was a slow ride out of the MTNs on 948 and 219 (made a noob mistake) came out of a fog patch with a one way sign in front of me and hard right leading to a stop sign, guess what brake I applied too much pressure too and what resulted?

Guess I’ll be replacing that right side slider again.

are you ok....did you get hurt aaron?

Back