Rubb got a new Busa today *WARNING* it is ugly

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Picked up a Gen II today. A 2009 with only 5000 miles. Took it for a blast and they are awesome.:thumbsup:

But why do you need 2 Busa's Rubb?

Because I am going to pimp this one out. Extended swing arm,chrome,custom air brushed paint. Then when I get bored...TURBO.

It was such a good deal,I could not pass it up.Busa's are rare in these parts,and way over priced,so when a deal lands in yer lap ya gotta go for it.The way I'm looking at it selling my Hardley got me 2 Busa's and change left over. A fair bit of change. Wahooooo.

So...I'll post some pics,but I gotta warn ya...this thing is fugly. It's actually horendous. Who ever thought up this color scheme had no business working for Suzuki.

RSD.

P6110330.jpg

P6110331.jpg

P6110332.jpg

P6110333.jpg

P6110334.jpg

P6110335.jpg

P6110336.jpg

as you can see,I'll be needing a couple parts...

It's got a scratch on that one fairing...:rofl:

Right side peg has the feeler snapped off. Mirror rashed. Bar end rashed. And...that little scratch in the plastics...:laugh:

I'm thinking,it'll buff right out. :whistle:

RSD.

You bastid! Two busas? You lucky fiend, you! :thumbsup: I am most envious, bruvvah...most envious!

The color actually isn't too bad...just need to lose that rainbow power purple. ??? First one I seen that color, though...awesome!

Congrats, me bro! :beerchug:

Those tail pieces are sweet,the Pazzo's are cool,and I love them Vance and Hines.:thumbsup:

When I called about it and the owner told me it was gold and black,my heart sank. I ABSOLUTELY HATE GOLD ON ANYTHING. Cars,bikes,even rings and chains.Folks with spoked gold rims on a lowered Oldsmobile...YUK. Its all personal taste and to each his own,thats what makes things different.

But on a Busa...:banghead:

So it wasn't a deal breaker because I whent in knowing what I wanted so even if it was....all black....it would still be gettin a paint job.

For now,I am so tempted to grab a couple rattle cans and flat black everything. Who's gonna dare me. :thumbsup:

They call it gold,but to me it looks more like what I've named it...

"The Mettalic Mustard Express" :laugh:

Whatcha think...

RashedSideDown.

You bastid! Two busas? You lucky fiend, you! :thumbsup: I am most envious, bruvvah...most envious!

The color actually isn't too bad...just need to lose that rainbow power purple. ??? First one I seen that color, though...awesome!

Thanks Pac-Daddy.

You no likey purple rainbows....:laugh:

Metallic mustard? Lmfao!

Do it, Rubb...flat black that puppy! Make her look low-slung...and mean! :thumbsup:

Metallic mustard? Lmfao!

Do it, Rubb...flat black that puppy! Make her look low-slung...and mean! :thumbsup:

Wouldn't that be a blast...just let it go...

Flat black,shiddy stickers everywhere,let the chain rust,rip up the seat,no windscreen,tires to the wires,but underneath....turbo. :laugh:

I'd call it "Projects Busa" or "Busa Projects" :rofl: "Ghetto Busa" "East-Side Busa" :laugh:

Welcome, bro...and no, not a real big fan of purple rainbows. :laugh:

Especially when it comes with a large, manly unknown hand on me azz. ???

Who's big hands have been on yer ass me Bruva? I thought you were saving yourself till after the wedding. :laugh:

Lol...eh, no not really. I think it'd be nice to see it in a flat black...provided it's done right. :thumbsup: Give it a smooth flat...like the Icon Rubatone flavor of helmets.

At least it's not like the new LE...black and yellow. Reminds me of the TLR's...not too bad, but not my first choice.

Speaking of yellow...what the HECK ever happened to MSF? Monsterspeedfreak? Last I heard he was on your side of the pond, eh?

Welcome to the two-Busa Club!

Thanks Pan. I did not know what I was missing. This thing is a blast to ride. I was laughing outloud inside my helmet doing snap wheelies. It just seems like it has more zing than my Gen I. Its odd because my other one has 181 at the wheel. :dunno:

Burnin' Rubbah.

Back