Spring 2013 Bash Room List

after 1/4 million miles of dependability, my truck died today, so we might just ride in and leave the trailer at home. Hopefully they will have it fixed tomorrow though.

The 2013 spring bash is cursed, period.

NOTTTTTTTTTT!!!! your just jealous

I was thinking blessed :snap:

:laugh:

Dude, pls stop that mess

It is going to rock n roll and be awesome!! some of the finest people on earth are going to be there. Those that aren't will be missed and of course we will rub a dub dub it in all the fun we'll be having. Let's ride ride ride y'all

New fuel pump, picking up truck at 5 and spend the rest of the night getting the chocks mounted in trailer. See you guys about noon tomorrow.
Bringing chalk board, so no excuses for anyone missing a ride.

:cry: LIFE IS SO UNFAIR!!!! :cursin: One of Wayne's co-workers had a family emergency and now he is on call!! I'm not gonna get to see the mountains before Levon is born!!

:cry: I'm gonna miss all of you!! :cry:

:cry: LIFE IS SO UNFAIR!!!! :cursin: One of Wayne's co-workers had a family emergency and now he is on call!! I'm not gonna get to see the mountains before Levon is born!!

miss you and everyone's going get your chocolate chip cookies!!!

Sent from iPhone using Forum Runner

Been looking for you. So many good peeps pulling in at the Phillips and a number of new folks or first timers. The Suburu guys were watching us have a ball like we do last night ...... we wore them out on the Dragon and then out partied their butts and claimed the fire pit :rofl:

Awesome music provided by Jeff and John :thumbsup:

It's getting bright out guys. Breakfast at the Phillips this AM, followed by a planning session :thumbsup:

It's getting bright out guys. Breakfast at the Phillips this AM, followed by a planning session :thumbsup:

uh uho Phillips doesn't serve breakfast until next week and they don't open till 11.. Lynne's place mmm mmm good up the hill turn left at the court house good eats..

Sent from iPhone using Forum Runner

We ate at Lynn's and had the usual blast. The rain is determined to stay, so it doesn't look like in riding today :down:

Some pix from the room 119 :whistle:

DSCN2814.JPG

DSCN2810.JPG

DSCN2812.JPG

DSCN2578.JPG

I can't help but think that Kevin would have been very happy concerning the last two Bash's.

DSCN2774.JPG

DSCN2765.JPG

DSCN2793.JPG

DSCN2803.JPG

Back