Exhaust ?

Whats with the trailer??? She break on ya?

Yoshimura tri oval slip ons
5e6d3657.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Hotbodies Megaphone - Sounds nice, but are on the loud side (you will def be heard). They only come in polished finish so you will have to paint them if you do not want the chrome/polish finished. Fitment wise, the right side is fine, but the left side, you will need to 'dent' to clear the shifter and kickstand (I am using a lowered kickstand so it might be different with an OEM kickstand). $$ friendly since they are only around the $250-$270 range. Otherwise, I'd go with a Brocks Alien Head. If you order a Power Commander from Brocks as well, they will pre-tune it for you with your bike specs and exhaust (can't beat Brocks customer service either...I'm sure a lot of the Org'er will agree).

Last edited by a moderator:
Akrapovic is the only exhaust to where re programming isn't needed. You can gain 2-3% HP by a dyno tune if you choose.

That is incorrect, ANY full exhaust system requires you to check the A/F ratio to see if tuning is needed. You are asking for problems with no tuning...

That is incorrect, ANY full exhaust system requires you to check the A/F ratio to see if tuning is needed. You are asking for problems with no tuning...

Look at who your talking to Josh haha. He's a pro bracket racer lol

i dig the yoshi r-77's especially for looks but i think i am the minority in this argument. just slip-ons and gives off a nice throaty sound without drawing in the local "bacon". i plan on grabbing the v&h headers down the road and flashing probably next winter.

2013-01-12_13-16-23_104.jpg

IMG_0008 1.jpg

Brock's AH header/mid with ACE tip. It's the definition of loud and obnoxious...it actually sounds good though too, I love it.

Busa 70in.jpg

Back