Should I sell my 360 Hayabusa & buy a Trex?

I had seen the pictures I had followed the build on your other thread and seen them, I just like the way it came out and will often go back into the thread and look at some my favorite build threads every so often :laugh: usually after looking at the one I have outside :whistle: I see you have added some pics with some very nice eye candy to we definitely like those kinds pics here :sasmokin:

Thanks Busa1166, when I get home in July I will make sure to take a few with some new eye candies just for you ;) Hopefully, I catch a few in bathing suits.

The Aerial Atom is ugly. What you think about purchasing a helicopter?

You don't buy them for looks... :rofl:

It's about everything else,....

Based on the thread you are looking for something to pose and not actually use for it's purpose. You want the image, flashyness, and overpriced look but not actually any real performance, speed, handling, etc.etc.. ???

Depending what you want, helicopters are great if you are VERY wealthy and have money to just burn. Unless your work vehicle is a G650, I don't really think a AW101 is necessary... :beerchug:

That's like telling people you own a plane and show up in a Cub... :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
a friend of mine races the aeriel atoms and says they are without a doubt as much fun as you can want to have. He's raced all types of other cars and his dad's garage is a place of boyhood...hell any motorhead's exotic car dream shop.

If you want something that can outrun most exotics and I mean almost all of them to about 180mph and you are highly likely to NOT see another of at your local hot spot to hang out, you really can't go wrong. Watch the Top Gear UK episode with it, they couldnt say enough about it

You don't buy them for looks... :rofl:

It's about everything else,....

Based on the thread you are looking for something to pose and not actually use for it's purpose. You want the image, flashyness, and overpriced look but not actually any real performance, speed, handling, etc.etc.. ???

Depending what you want, helicopters are great if you are VERY wealthy and have money to just burn. Unless your work vehicle is a G650, I don't really think a AW101 is necessary... :beerchug:

That's like telling people you own a plane and show up in a Cub... :laugh:

Lol, I was just pulling your chain about the helicopter. The Atom you posted looks look but it's only mean for 1 and not really my style.

Lol, I was just pulling your chain about the helicopter. The Atom you posted looks look but it's only mean for 1 and not really my style.

It's better then a TREX in EVERY way and not meant for 1 at all...

Style :rofl:

My wife has a coworker that just sold one.

It was a cool car but IMO overpriced, under-performing (glass trans, Ferrari maint cost, etc.) and HORRIBLE resale value! :(

But if you like it, get what YOU want! :beerchug:

Never saw one before, but those pictures are smokin'! Buy one (I dig the black one) and enjoy it while you have the chance! Those bikes are show-stoppers!

My wife has a coworker that just sold one.

It was a cool car but IMO overpriced, under-performing (glass trans, Ferrari maint cost, etc.) and HORRIBLE resale value! :(

But if you like it, get what YOU want! :beerchug:

All that stuff you mentioned is opinionated. It's a car so resale shouldn't matter. It's not an investment. Overpriced and maintenance cost? That depends on your finances. I would hope if you can afford to purchase a $140K+ car you could also afford the maintenance cost. The same applies to a multi million dollar home with taxes and maintenance. Glass trans? The F1 version had clutch issues in the earlier years but not the automatic. I agree that if it's what you like then get what you want.

this area is rotten with all types of exotics. They all do the same thing as the bike really and almost all are: slower, cost more to own, cost more to operate and maintain. They all carry 2 butts and haul azz :laugh: If thats what you want, go for it. Investing 140K into a car, well I'm sure you are doing ok for yourself but there's probably other things to invest that kinda money into that will return you far greater rewards. But if its what trips your trigger, fits your budget and will make you happy, all I can say is "you better post some pics" :beerchug:

Shop in Asheville is building the T-Rex, stopped in today and bought some parts. Watched a video of them burning the tires off and running 125 in it.

20130412_160250.jpg

My last trip to the dragon coincided with the Trex owners gathering. I don't know enough about them to definitively blame the vehicle or driver, but on the dragon is was like having another 40 honda civics to try and get around. They look cool though, and you can change the appearance pretty dramatically through customizing. Whatever toy you decide on, enjoy it and make it your own :beerchug:

IMAG0495.jpg

IMAG0500.jpg

IMAG0501.jpg

I like my Reaper SS Hayabusa over the Trex any day he faster and has a serious top speed of 175, so far 163 and it's straight as an arrow here I can hold her with one hand at that speed! I will get it up to that 175 just need to find a long road so on August 14th I'm taking her to the 9/10 mile down in the glads of Florida where I ran my Velocity Racing Hayabusa build 216 on no wind morning in the 9/10 mile. I had this build done, one of a kind for 39,000.00 touch screen, speakers all over, custom swingarm, custom exhaust, custom body, custom seats cockpit, 305 rear tire, CIVI saddlebags custom body you have to see this in person and so much more!

I like my Reaper SS Hayabusa over the Trex any day he faster and has a serious top speed of 175, so far 163 and it's straight as an arrow here I can hold her with one hand at that speed! I will get it up to that 175 just need to find a long road so on August 14th I'm taking her to the 9/10 mile down in the glads of Florida where I ran my Velocity Racing Hayabusa build 216 on no wind morning in the 9/10 mile. I had this build done, one of a kind for 39,000.00 touch screen, speakers all over, custom swingarm, custom exhaust, custom body, custom seats cockpit, 305 rear tire, CIVI saddlebags custom body you

have to see this in person and so much more!View attachment 1602474

Back