Pay it forward parts and replenish MC's trailer.

I have confirmed the existance of the 009 stinko tire. It is yours for the asking Phil.

20130409_193342.jpg

20130409_193346.jpg

dk55 sure that looks good. let me check with rooster to make sure then he doesnt bring his....unless people are bringing extra to in case. dont want someone to bring something for me that i dont use.

DK if your still down ill take it! do i need to bring tire irons with/ a bead breaker? and i wonder who has air to re fill it.

Snap! everyone is bailing!

was just talking to Dk about who will still be there that will have the tools in install...i can get irons, and a compressor...but without a tripple stand...damn!

first bash is turning into a Meh kind of event it seems!

was just talking to Dk about who will still be there that will have the tools in install...i can get irons, and a compressor...but without a tripple stand...damn!

We're dropping like fries, not cool at all. :banghead:

Well for anyone wanting it.

i plan on bringing my Morgan Carb Tune and syncing anyones throttle bodies that still want it. with the tank up and bike warm it only takes a few minutes per bike!

rooster.....drive it!

I will bring my tripple tree stand for you Phil. :beerchug:

Well for anyone wanting it.

i plan on bringing my Morgan Carb Tune and syncing anyones throttle bodies that still want it. with the tank up and bike warm it only takes a few minutes per bike!

rooster.....drive it!

Great! I was hoping to get this done this time, I don't mine have ever been set.

Back