you guys going to hate me.. busa gone and bought...

bike looks dope and i lke the pin stripes. congrats on the new ride, she's a beaut. :beerchug:

well... i had to do it, i end up buying a new 2012 zx14r blue.. it was a real good deal.. i guess no one will like me anymore except FLICKA..:laugh:
will pick it up tomorrow afternoon.. pix will follow..
Well, I also went over to the "dark side" this past August. I will always have fond memories of the 05 and the 09 busas that I owned, great bikes, gobs of power and very reliable rides. As a matter of info, the 2012 and 2013 ZX14R models are the same bike (1441cc), just with different color schemes. Canyon carving is a breeze on this baby!

P1010553 (Large).jpg

P1010548 (Large).jpg

Well, I also went over to the "dark side" this past August. I will always have fond memories of the 05 and the 09 busas that I owned, great bikes, gobs of power and very reliable rides. As a matter of info, the 2012 and 2013 ZX14R models are the same bike (1441cc), just with different color schemes. Canyon carving is a breeze on this baby!

Oh dam I like that black one, dam she's a mean looking *****!

Carson City, we are locals........I may have to see just how fast you are on that thing.

Im stoked for ya but I just dont like the design on the body. Ill have to look into the Kawi more to see what else is good besides a larger displacement but as far as your pic its pretty ugly in my opinion. Its just my opinion again and im glad your happy but I cant stop thinking A.D.D. when I look at your progression. I hope the bike is everything you thought you were missing.

Had one in 08 untill a wrist pin let go with 3000 miles, my 1st and only Kawi, hope your is better, nice bike thought and yes the gauges are nice... but its not orange.

Good luck, ya may want to check out zx14 forums they are good guys too.:beerchug:

Oh dam I like that black one, dam she's a mean looking *****!

Carson City, we are locals........I may have to see just how fast you are on that thing.
Hehe..................yeah, Ralph (Pacemaster), me and several other old guys belong to the Sierra FOG (Fast Old Guys) club here locally. We don't take many prisoners when we're out and about! :laugh:

Hehe..................yeah, Ralph (Pacemaster), me and several other old guys belong to the Sierra FOG (Fast Old Guys) club here locally. We don't take many prisoners when we're out and about! :laugh:

I rode with Ralph last summer at the Stampede, nice guy.

I think were "generally" making him feel better about recent purchase. :laugh: Careful what you wish for young Luke...............give into the darkside !!! For some reason this is rattling around in my helmet:rofl:

Nice bike. I like the solid color of the Black one and more solid of the green. Your blue one has that black grill like break in the fairings.I think that bike would look awesome if all the fairings were blue. Just my opinion.Congrats on your purchase.

I had an 03 Busa for 4 years and moved to the 09 zx14...faster,handled a bit better but not as stable at speed or 2 up for me...only kept it a year.....tried a Gsx1250fa this last year and prefer it to the zx and now heading onto a new Busa.
Tried the new zx14 and its one fantastic bike nut i still prefer to sound and feel of a busa....the features the zx has over a busa don't appeal to me that much but i'm glad they put ABS on the 2013 models.

Enjoy the zx...its a rocket ship and much much better than the old model.

Back