damaged cbf exhaust!

tommydude96

Registered
My exhaust has a crack in it which interferes with cutting it short. Can I just cut it so there's about an inch of the crack left at the end nd pop in back in or even patch it from the inside of the cbf shell with another piece of cbf? One thing I won't do is just buy another exhaust, cuz it must not be impossible to fix, nor too costly...

this is it
i want to cut right above bracket leaving about an inch of the crack left that would need a fixin

WP_000538.jpg

UGH! That's an ugly crack. Good luck man, I don't know shizz about CF repair!

How about buying a new sleve? I don't think you canjust cut it... or hoy about a patch? I have an Akrapovic carbon fiber with a patch in a side, it's ugly and I'm tinking of cutting it but it's in the bottom... Or you can just cover it with a sticker :laugh:

Thx man! Buying a sleeve isn't an option since I can't even find the correct bracket for it, kr tuned has been extinct fr a while.
So thats totally what im trying to do except cut it also also then a sticker won't be necessary. Has it been holding up pretty good for u? What materials did u use to patch nd seal??

Back