**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

Video link my friend going down. He was fine and rode Sunday. Second session I was still learning the track.

The passing bike made a classic mistake and paid a price. The outside bike most likely never knew he was there prior to impact.

Last edited by a moderator:
UH OH!!!!! Jaybo is ready to race!!

Found these local. Sharkskinz race fairings already nicely painted (no rattle can) and for less than $500!!! These things are $900 brand new and unpainted. They are never crashed or patched...

Just imagine the red tank is black :laugh:

IMAG0092.jpg

IMAG0093.jpg

IMAG0103.jpg

IMAG0091 (2).jpg

UH OH!!!!! Jaybo is ready to race!!

Found these local. Sharkskinz race fairings already nicely painted (no rattle can) and for less than $500!!! These things are $900 brand new and unpainted. They are never crashed or patched...

Just imagine the red tank is black :laugh:

Sharkskinz are the shiznik!!
Nice Find!

How am i supposed to forget riding Trey's bmw if he keeps posting pics like that? :banghead:

Its been 7 hours! Where are the pics of new fairings!?

And where is the video's of BARBER!!??

I need my smacktalk fix!! lol

pics of new fairings are up above.. that what you talking about???

and Keith is down in Florida this week or he may be home right now but I dont think he will get to the videos until after he is home and settled.

pics of new fairings are up above.. that what you talking about???

and Keith is down in Florida this week or he may be home right now but I dont think he will get to the videos until after he is home and settled.

ok
guess I can wait for videos!
oh yea pics dont always come through on forum runner

ok
guess I can wait for videos!
oh yea pics dont always come through on forum runner

My gixxer went from this.... to

this. My son is riding it for transportation til he leaves for Army next month. Fully street legal with license plate insurance and inspection... crazy I have been teaching him on this with gp shift and he passed the msf course 3 weeks ago on regular shift...must have been weired. Anyways he is cruising around now getting dome seat time.
ForumRunner_20130314_220603.png

ForumRunner_20130314_220620.png

ForumRunner_20130314_220603.png

ForumRunner_20130314_220620.png

My gixxer went from this.... to

this. My son is riding it for transportation til he leaves for Army next month. Fully street legal with license plate insurance and inspection... crazy I have been teaching him on this with gp shift and he passed the msf course 3 weeks ago on regular shift...must have been weired. Anyways he is cruising around now getting dome seat time.
View attachment 260892

View attachment 260893

sweet. That's a wicked bike to learn on :thumbsup:

Bike is looking Great Jay, But you ain't no Micheal Jordan, and just cause you have race plastic WON't make you any Faster!! :moon::moon:

Bike is looking Great Jay, But you ain't no Micheal Jordan, and just cause you have race plastic WON't make you any Faster!! :moon::moon:

You sir, are correct on not being jordan, but it is my current age so thought that was pretty cool.

As far as fast...... well who am I kidding.... I cant talk fast with YOU :rofl: :moon:

I'm back:

Jay: Stickers no problem

Chris: Will work on vids this weekend...

Back