**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

Finally figured out what I had been missing since I started coaching...I needed to stop coaching and ride again! Went for a few sessions with Keith and i running at it pretty hard. I had forgotten what makes me smile about running around the track! Great times this weekend! I guess I'm back at Tally to go again!

Go Team Gixxer!

Finally figured out what I had been missing since I started coaching...I needed to stop coaching and ride again! Went for a few sessions with Keith and i running at it pretty hard. I had forgotten what makes me smile about running around the track! Great times this weekend! I guess I'm back at Tally to go again!

Go Team Gixxer!

Glad you had FUN Charlie!
That's definitely what its about! :-D

Go Team Gixxer!

Awesome Charlie! I really can't wait to get back out there with you guys again!

Go Team Gixxer!

Had a great time too Charlie, and thanks for letting me borrow Keith a few sessions, and just keep in mind that video can be altered... Got home before dark since the trailer lights were out. Went back through video, Keith thought my best time was a 1:48 but that must have been one of those laps he got bored from following and made a pass, because my video is only showing a best of 1:52 (just for you Black Diamond)... Can't wait till April 27th & 28th. Hopefully a few of you others can make it.

Had a great time too Charlie, and thanks for letting me borrow Keith a few sessions, and just keep in mind that video can be altered... Got home before dark since the trailer lights were out. Went back through video, Keith thought my best time was a 1:48 but that must have been one of those laps he got bored from following and made a pass, because my video is only showing a best of 1:52 (just for you Black Diamond)... Can't wait till April 27th & 28th. Hopefully a few of you others can make it.

That's a great pace Trey!! Had a great time and good to see you again. Wish I could make it in April :banghead:

I can't believe you haven't found the Suzuki sticker we put on your bike yet...:laugh:

That's Awesome times Trey! You will be in the 40s by August for sure.( I am still trying to make April happen.) Really looking forward to riding with you folks again.
I sure miss Barber!

Go Team Gixxer!

I sure hope I got some video of our session(s) Charlie, I musta grinned the entire time; I got a big kick out of you getting in front of that wild student and shaking your fist at him!

Heck man I don't think that's bad at all, I bet you will have that knocked down quick and be close to them. Glad you had fun on it but let's see some video now lol

Glad everybody had a FUN and Safe time at the Track. I had a Great time at NCBIKE. My friend Mike got taken out by someone passing on the inside. Which is a NO NO is Intermediate Group. I got it on Video. and the Coach saw it and the guy got Booted for the Weekend. I'll post the video later. I was pretty Fast and learned the track quickly. Fast Straight my lap time recorded top speed for the weekend at 167. and Turn one you can go in at speed around 105 to 115mph. Turn 5 at the track your doing 80mph for 10 sec around the turn. Don't get Much BETTER then that!!

resizedimage600401-ncbiketrack.jpg

Glad everybody had a FUN and Safe time at the Track. I had a Great time at NCBIKE. My friend Mike got taken out by someone passing on the inside. Which is a NO NO is Intermediate Group. I got it on Video. and the Coach saw it and the guy got Booted for the Weekend. I'll post the video later. I was pretty Fast and learned the track quickly. Fast Straight my lap time recorded top speed for the weekend at 167. and Turn one you can go in at speed around 105 to 115mph. Turn 5 at the track your doing 80mph for 10 sec around the turn. Don't get Much BETTER then that!!

That Looks & Sounds like a Fun track! Love the fast sweepers..we have one of those here at Cresson Motorsports Ranch on the 1.7.
Glad you had fun Jon!
We gotta ride one of these times!
You need to try and make Barber in Aug.
Have your friend pm me if he is going and I will give him discount code.

Sorry to hear that was your friend that went down. Hope he is ok and the bike didn't take too much of a hit. I shot the aftermath but from turn 11. Even the 500mm dosn't do you much good from there. :)

Free chase cam video. Keith and I were out turning laps in I and this guy happened to be filming. He runs up on us around the 1:55 mark. (Keith is in Red / White leathers and I'm in the blue back Dainese) We had some big fun!

Awesome video!!! I hate that I missed it... It would have been fun to wave at you from the gravel Charlie!!

Free chase cam video. Keith and I were out turning laps in I and this guy happened to be filming. He runs up on us around the 1:55 mark. (Keith is in Red / White leathers and I'm in the blue back Dainese) We had some big fun!

GOD STUFF!
Thanks for the Share!

Found a few cool shots from US129.. The first one is me passing a new Panigale on the outside of turn 2 & 3.

The last 2 are me getting a passed by STG owner Brian Van. I didn't realize he was actually that close to me when he passed.

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

Back