Emergency Surgery- warning: gore, not child safe

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
Yesterday at work I had my employees working on removing a 400 pound steel grate over a catch basin in our wash bay to clean it out and had a little mishap while we removed the grate . While they were removing the grate it suddenly slipped and caught my left hand . After I got my senses together I looked at my hand and saw that I was missing the tip of my left ring finger and my left middle finger was messed up . Got rushed to Shawnee Medical Emergency room and had to be rushed into surgery after the Plastic Surgeon showed up to try and repair my left ring finger . The doctor couldn't save the part that came off so he had to take the tip of my finger off at the Joint and he pinned my middle finger because it was broken . Just one of those bad days !!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

I'm so sorry to see something like that happen to a fellow member. I hope for a speedy recovery & while i'm sure your very upset, you'll get through this.

Yikes! That's pretty bad, but it sounds like it could've been much worse. Best wishes for a quick recovery.

the government will be happy ...you messed up your pointer finger so you cant point out their unconstitutional fallacy's, and you messed up your middle finger so you cant tell them of F OFF, seriously though...heal up quick

ouch! thought you said you had your employees doing the work, you need to learn to be a little less "hands-on"...not laughing at you bro, just trying to make you smile a bit...let me know if there is anything i can do for you while you heal up :beerchug:

ouch! thought you said you had your employees doing the work, you need to learn to be a little less "hands-on"...not laughing at you bro, just trying to make you smile a bit...let me know if there is anything i can do for you while you heal up :beerchug:

Thanks Brother , I needed that !!!!
I will let you know if I need a " Hand " :laugh:

the government will be happy ...you messed up your pointer finger so you cant point out their unconstitutional fallacy's, and you messed up your middle finger so you cant tell them of F OFF, seriously though...heal up quick

Amen brother !

Back