Proud new owner!

gfunko

Registered
At long last, after my journey through 6 different bikes...I have finally reached my Hayabusa. She is sitting still in the garage and I cannot wait to start really riding. Sorry for the low quality pics as it was kind of dark yesterday. I will post some once I get some light mods done.

photo(1).jpg

Welcome to the board. I like how the graphics are understated on you bike.

As for the low quality pic, a lot of us have them too. We were so pleased to have it in our garage. I didn't wait to get it off the trailer before snapping cell phone pics.

Enjoy the ride and hit sounds like the modding bug has already bit. Unfortunately it is an addiction and all attempts to start a "modders anonymous have failed.:laugh:

:welcome: Be careful. you jut opened a can of worms. your moding the bike that is.. I bought mine 3 years ago rode it Loved it all I wanted to do was change the Exhaust. you get caught in the upgrade mix. there's so many things you can change. its crazy. I never would have thought I would be at this stage and do what I did :whistle:
The Hayabusa is a amazing Bike. the Best of the Best. hard to thing you could and can change so many things. and all the vendors available.. Keep us all updated on your progress.. and always remember the day you brought it home from starting point to where you end us.. the transformation is crazy..

Thanks for all the love! And don't worry, those reflectors, rear fender, and factory stickers are the first order of business this weekend. I literally just rode the bike home when I took that pic last night :laugh:

Back