We must have some RC car guys around here.

Get a few sets of those $4 ones and you can spin'em all you want till you drain your batteries or the nitro in your tank. I'd still go with a regualr rubber on front for control. Remember just keep it tight with a loose azz and she should go however and wherever you want her to.:rofl:

Get a few sets of those $4 ones and you can spin'em all you want till you drain your batteries or the nitro in your tank. I'd still go with a regualr rubber on front for control. Remember just keep it tight with a loose azz and she should go however and wherever you want her to.:rofl:

We're gonna get off topic very quickly here:laugh:

Last weekends results. A bent shock shaft and a broken shock.

image-31040476.jpg

image-31040476.jpg

Was at my local skate park. Hit a jump, down into a bowl. With the depth, prolly about a 30ft drop. It survived that, then "bumped" a stair and got ripped up lol.

Was at my local skate park. Hit a jump, down into a bowl. With the depth, prolly about a 30ft drop. It survived that, then "bumped" a stair and got ripped up lol.

Just curious, what are your local rules or laws say about running RC in skate parks? Is it frowned on by the skaters?

I've always been tempted and the sign only says no bikes but it's usually being used by skaters so I have never gone in.

Just curious, what are your local rules or laws say about running RC in skate parks? Is it frowned on by the skaters?

I've always been tempted and the sign only says no bikes but it's usually being used by skaters so I have never gone in.

Side note, years ago the bmx kids said we couldn't play paintball by the river where they had their jumps, turns out we had paintball guns so they left after only a few hits. The good ol days :laugh:

It's well lit so I try and go later when the "kids" are gone. I never looked for a sign, since it's a public park and all. I only had one hippy looking guy (looked about late 20s early 30s) say we were messing with his vibe with the noise of electric cars. He was about 160 lb and my friend and I are both about 6,1 250 lb. so I told him to sit and wait his turn if he couldn't concentrate. I try to be nice and stay away from people. I go to the side no ones on, and if they migrate over I'll move.

I have had a lot more cool people there than upset ones. Most come check it out and flip it back on its wheels when it flips.

Buddy did some vinyl work to his car, matches his real drift car nicely, well, once we finish putting its face back on and vinyl it :laugh:

ForumRunner_20130222_032630.png

581969_3978312574206_2113398715_n.jpg

ForumRunner_20130222_032630.png

581969_3978312574206_2113398715_n.jpg

So I got my parts for the rear steering on my crawler. Course they didn't tell me it doesn't come with everything..... 10 parts not included.

Back