What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Started my next mod - I received a 32bit ECU and Rotor today and immediately sent the ECU up to POWERHOUSE to have the ECU flashed. I should have it back sometime next week. Then the real fun begins...moving pins in the ECU connector, replacing the Rotor, removing the PCIII and replacing it with a PCV... should be fun! :laugh:

The challenge will be finding a Dyno tuner near me in SoCal that won't cost me more than the bike did to get it tuned correctly...:banghead:

got my new rear peg hanger back from powder coat an she got a new windshield.....:banana:

peg hangers.jpg

ZG RS.jpg

Replacing fork seals (second time the left fork seal leaked - no obvious damage though).

Ordering new rotors and pads from Tim @ Pashnit.com. He has the "buy the front Galfer rotors get the rear rotor free" deal going again! :beerchug:

Mabupa, how does the buell pegs feel? I ordered a pair and am anxious to see how they turn out! Was it hard to install?

Installation so easy a caveman like me can do it. :laugh: as far as feel I can't tell you much except that they felt great while sitting on it in the garage. It was below 50 in Florida. So that's to cold for me but, I'm riding this weekend.

Installation so easy a caveman like me can do it. :laugh: as far as feel I can't tell you much except that they felt great while sitting on it in the garage. It was below 50 in Florida. So that's to cold for me but, I'm riding this weekend.

Mine should arrive tomorrow. I AM a caveman so I'm glad to hear that they are easy... :laugh:

we did the clutch stack height,soften the rear shock & put in a new map mo timing in first.
raised th rev limit so i dont tag the limiter any more.

All new twin LED rings inside the headlight, just got it back from SportBikeLites.

Just love it. Looks great. :thumbsup: Now to wire in the Headlight Modulator.

8493635054_8034296387_b.jpg

All new twin LED rings inside the headlight, just got it back from SportBikeLites.

Just love it. Looks great. :thumbsup: Now to wire in the Headlight Modulator.

The gen1 looks sad and lonely back there. Ripped her of all the cool gadgets to put it on the genII :down: :laugh:

I'm not mechanically inclined when it comes to motorcycles so I had to send my baby to the shop to have all the work done. I ordered all the parts though. Just got her back. 6" over swingarm from Thompson's Custom Cycles (included chain, brakeline, chainguard, 42T rear sprocket & 16T front), LED turn signals and tailight, frame sliders, powdercoated wheels and pegs, Galfer Wave rotors and pads F&B, Brock's window adjustable lowering links, Metzeler 200 rear and stock front tires, Powerbronze undertail...and I just sent my seats off to Tobin/New Image Seats to have them done. Here's a pic before the seats....oh, almost forgot that I have a speedohealer as well:banghead:.

SAM_0904.JPG

I'm not mechanically inclined when it comes to motorcycles so I had to send my baby to the shop to have all the work done. I ordered all the parts though. Just got her back. 6" over swingarm from Thompson's Custom Cycles (included chain, brakeline, chainguard, 42T rear sprocket & 16T front), LED turn signals and tailight, frame sliders, powdercoated wheels and pegs, Galfer Wave rotors and pads F&B, Brock's window adjustable lowering links, Metzeler 200 rear and stock front tires, Powerbronze undertail...and I just sent my seats off to Tobin/New Image Seats to have them done. Here's a pic before the seats....oh, almost forgot that I have a speedohealer as well:banghead:.
Thats a lot in one day. :laugh:

If you're lowered at all(maybe even if not)be sure and keep your toes up on top of the pegs when doing any tight cornering,i folded mine back several times before i got used to them(the Buell pegs).:laugh:

Actually, mine is raised by +1 inch so hopefully, I won't have an issue with that. The main reason it ordered the pegs is because the Tobin seat lowered me and changed the ergos for my legs a little.

Actually, mine is raised by +1 inch so hopefully, I won't have an issue with that. The main reason it ordered the pegs is because the Tobin seat lowered me and changed the ergos for my legs a little.

You should be good to go then(same reason i had the modded Buell pegs on my '03,may get some for my '11 since i also did the New Image seat on this one and my knees are in my chin:laugh:).

Back