How to make a gen 2 the best bike you ever owned

Im sure its more than that. I will coat the stockers. just not this year. My Wife has been super supportive on all this and My goal was to make a Fast ass bike.. I have a lot of idea's on the looks and things that will get changed. I did however get new levers.

Its so easy to spend someone elses money. but when you spend " $25K+ " you have to draw the line somewhere.. I know most of you havent spent that on the past 3 of your bikes all combined. so until you spend that kind of money hate on. :poke: I did this build for me not anyone else you dont like it dont look at it. :moon:

No really it's $100 and if you have it done locally you can do it for less. I had a bunch of stuff done (chain guard, rider/passenger rear-sets, axle blocks, etc) for $70, took less than a week.

Easy, no one is hating. I think a lot of people following the build are ready to see the results (like yourself)... :thumbsup:

Im not sure Im gonna have the Dyno #'s posted I have to keep something's on the down low.. and is your Guess 526 on pump gas or C-16?

Why not? It's not like you are going to be able to use anywhere near 100% of that power on the street. :bigsmile:

I think you're build is seriously awesome, but I feel like you have some thin skin on this. Not one person is "hating" on you or your bike. They're simply pointing out that the silver pegs don't match anything at this point and it's sort of an eye sore considering the extent of money and parts that are already on the bike... ie your stealth stock appearing swing arm. Of course most of us haven't put that much money into one bike, let alone 3, no need to dangle your big money in front of us

+1

I think he's just ready to have it back and finally ride the BEAST... :laugh:

I never ever said anything about how much was spent nor will I ever tell anyone how much this cost. I respect all Riders and makes 2 wheels is all the same to me.

You don't have to, we can add up the parts....$30k yet? :super:

Besides it's only money...
Smiley_-_throwing_money.gif

j/k :tongue3:

Uhh... Look at my build thread bro, I'm going to make well over 600rwhp. That means I'm cooler than you and I can make fun of ugly rear sets :laugh:

You are cooler than me , but can,t make fun of rear sets till you do something about that green thing below your name:tongue4:

Once the Bike gets back the Sets will be taken care of. I have a Sponsor that will do it for me. :thumbsup::thumbsup: see this is why I didnt get them done right away. I just saved me some money.

Too bad the 2000 isn't out yet, you could have got one of those. AMS1000 is still the best boost controller out there. You will love it.

Too bad the 2000 isn't out yet, you could have got one of those. AMS1000 is still the best boost controller out there. You will love it.

Thanks.. I know it dose a lot and makes riding a little easier the ramping of the boost.. I know its a must have.. as well as safety.. I just Called Powerhouse and Added the teather kill switch.. It was in the build then I decided not to.. My wife asked me if I was still doing it and I told her no that i wont need it for a year.. she yelled at me and said POWERHOUSE has your bike call Frank and Ask him to do it again.. I cant piss my wife off

So sorry Frank to add it again at the last min didnt mean to :stirpot:.

THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT DYNO SHEETS!

:laugh:

:moon:

Fugly rear sets on a slow color Busa HA!

Now had the bike been white and sets black now we are talking fast.....:whistle:

Thanks.. I know it dose a lot and makes riding a little easier the ramping of the boost.. I know its a must have.. as well as safety.. I just Called Powerhouse and Added the teather kill switch.. It was in the build then I decided not to.. My wife asked me if I was still doing it and I told her no that i wont need it for a year.. she yelled at me and said POWERHOUSE has your bike call Frank and Ask him to do it again.. I cant piss my wife off

So sorry Frank to add it again at the last min didnt mean to :stirpot:.
well, while ur at tell her rear sets will make the bike safer....:laugh:

Fugly rear sets on a slow color Busa HA!

Now had the bike been white and sets black now we are talking fast.....:whistle:

:rofl::rofl: I think White is the most over played color.. everyone and there mom has the white.. at any givin bike night theres 10 of them.. ive only seen a hand full of Blue ones. make it stand out more. they make the White every year its like Harley Davidson. over rated and mass produced.. Yup i did compare the White to a Hardly Ableson.. so you can have your white and be like 50,000,000 other busa owners. or you can have a rare color and stand out.. I like not having the same as everyone else.. I love going to bike nights and not seeing 20 Blue and Gold.. :rofl::rofl: :moon:

Paint it pink, no one does that. I've been thinking about it but everyone keeps talking me out of it. Think I'm going to use house of kolor neon blue

Paint it pink, no one does that. I've been thinking about it but everyone keeps talking me out of it. Think I'm going to use house of kolor neon blue

I kid you not, there's a Gen I bike that looks exactly like this in Toledo...

Hello%20Kitty%20Hayabusa%202007.jpg

Back