How to make a gen 2 the best bike you ever owned

Will PSR pull out? I have those on my wife's R6

No, not on an R6 . . . in fact, I would say it is rare to have issues with aluminum adjustable lowering links on a Hayabusa, HOWEVER - whenever big hp is involved I would rather go with the best on my own bikes and customer's rides. There is a big difference between 40 ft-lbs of torque (R6) and the 300 ft-lbs of torque we will probably see on your bike!:laugh:

Having the flu is not helping me get anything done and the boss doesn't pay me for sick days . . . as a matter of fact,
he doesn't pay me when I'm here, either! :laugh: The Ultra intercooler pump setup is done and wired, and the straps that hold the plenum down when the boost gets serious are also done. Even though this puppy could be started, we are going to get into some wiring for the various switches we will be adding . . . so stay tuned!:whistle:

what are you doing with the ISC hose? i dont see anything for it to connect to the plenum.

So far all I can Say is POWERHOUSE has been AWESOME thru this build. He contacts me on HIS days off.. While hes on vacation. Answers ALL my Questions and Stands Behind his WORK. FRANK told me no matter if its years down the road and IF I ever ran into any issues to call him and he will do his best to fix any problem I may have. He stands behind his work 100% same with RCC Turbos.

So anyone fallowing this thread who is Thinking on ANY stage turbo. Off what ive experienced and my dealings. GO WITH FRANK AT POWERHOUSE he has 100% been the best to deal with as well as RCC..
Thank you POWERHOUSE for all your hard work and great communication.

My build is not done yet but is close. I just want to thank you and put the word out that you guys rock

To be continued . . .:whistle:

DSCN0959.jpg

Sure like that air shifter setup the way it is mounted.

Going vertical - a common way to mount the shift cylinder - incorporates the "play" of the shift linkage into the mix, something that cost me a transmission several years ago. The stock shift linkage tends to be sloppy on most Busas, and having the shift cylinder take up the play before it starts actually shifting the tranny can result in missed shifts. Horizontally mounting the cylinder - as we have done here - has the shifter acting directly on the shift shaft right at the motor. Quicker, more positive shifts.:poke:

Why are your rearsets still silver? Or stock for that matter? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

:laugh::laugh:

Well if this RCC ULTRA build has got you focused on that you have issues :laugh:.. Im not making a show bike. If yall dont like the stock sets you can pay to get them coated or buy me aftermarket ones.. for the going price of my Tire hugger.. sets dont make me go any faster. and If I do everything now Ill have nothing to do in the future. no more projects..
And Bots my bike cover will hide it all when its parked at home. :rofl::rofl:

Well if this RCC ULTRA build has got you focused on that you have issues :laugh:.. Im not making a show bike. If yall dont like the stock sets you can pay to get them coated or buy me aftermarket ones.. for the going price of my Tire hugger.. sets dont make me go any faster. and If I do everything now Ill have nothing to do in the future. no more projects..
And Bots my bike cover will hide it all when its parked at home. :rofl::rofl:

I kinda like the stock pegs on my Busas . . . :poke:

yall really gonna grill me on that.. I guess Haters gotta find something.. the amount of money invested and you gotta find the one thing I didnt change.:banghead: im down for some sponsor to pay for it.. or fellow pilot's.

Back