DSC02687.jpg

DSC02651.jpg

DSC02666.jpg

DSC02692.jpg

DSC02698.jpg

DSC02670.jpg

DSC02709.jpg

DSC02723.jpg

sounds like a great trip, I am doing something similar in mid may this year. vancouver to san fransico then over to vegas and then back home again. I hope the aformention bike shop in the san fran area is still around as I'd like there services by the time we reah that part of our trip. I'll post pics in my own thread of course, no need to jack yours when I return. Some great advice in this thread and a good read from someone planning a trip down the coast line. I am excited already

sounds like a great trip, I am doing something similar in mid may this year. vancouver to san fransico then over to vegas and then back home again. I hope the aformention bike shop in the san fran area is still around as I'd like there services by the time we reah that part of our trip. I'll post pics in my own thread of course, no need to jack yours when I return. Some great advice in this thread and a good read from someone planning a trip down the coast line. I am excited already

Hey Meth.......

I am doing this same trip for the most part again in July but heading down to Monterey for the GP races. If you have any questions or need some advice's do not hesitate to contact me!

Corey

Back