A Proud Papa

Here's what I removed from the midpipes.
It might not have helped a BUNCH, but it DIDN'T hurt!
The powdercoating was dual purpose.
1.I had to cut the midpipe to remove the garbage and it needed to be welded. That messed up the shiney surface.
2. I coulda had it chromed or HPC coated, BUT, with it being flat black, it looks like the stock 00 exhaust.Only the trained eye would notice that it unbolts from both sides.
NOONE has noticed it yet.
With it looking stock, it appears to have never been touched.

DSC01693.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
The long bike is still in pieces, but hopefully it will be comming together soon.
Here's the 7" over arm that SPORTCHROME plated for me.

arm06.JPG

Hey sleeper.......is yer Vette juiced too.
No, completely stock except for a Hypertech computer.
I was going to put a dry shot, but was told that the stock LT-1 pistons wouldn't hold up.
I have had it a year and a half an only put about 4000 miles on it. The last thing I want is to have to work on it.
Just kinda go out on a sunny Sunday every once in awhile, IF I'm not out on the bike.
laugh.gif

Hey sleeper.......is yer Vette juiced too.
No, completely stock except for a Hypertech computer.
I was going to put a dry shot, but was told that the stock LT-1 pistons wouldn't hold up.
I have had it a year and a half an only put about 4000 miles on it. The last thing I want is to have to work on it.
Just kinda go out on a sunny Sunday every once in awhile, IF I'm not out on the bike.
laugh.gif
Yeah sometimes better to leave em stock.
There's a guy at the track up here all the time.. with a dry shot on his 94.......runs mid 12's with a few other minor mods.......no problems so far.......but there's always the first time.

Love the paint scheme... your bike is tiiiiight!!!! You know it's what motivated me to paint mine!!! Did I detect a hint of purple somewhere on the stretched?
rock.gif
?? Gotta post pix of that one when you're done!!!! I likeeeee, I likeee alot!!!

I'm feeling the whole "sleeper" look, sneak up on 'em and whoop some A$$!! You are a BAD BAD Boy!!!!!!

kiss.gif
Lo

The bike looks great... I love the color scheme... I really don't know how to express the beauty of the bike :-| I'm without words, completely speechless!

S7R4NGER,
Dude..............................THANKS!!
thumbs-up.gif

Cache,
Dennis got it for me. Don't know where from, but I'm sure he can get you one too.

Sleeper/Neone.......  Where can I find a set of them bike stands that hold ur bike up straight with the wheels off the ground?  It seems like everyone has a pair of them!  
smile.gif

Back