03 Honda 600rr redbull bike

Don't tell me you've never has some moron come up to you and said their bike was way faster than yours but its either gettin rebuilt, they need a tire, its kept outta town ect. I've met a lot of people with faster bikes than mine, but somehow, they never have it with them. :laugh:

Nope never, I always get the " well I know a guy"

it wont even beat a busa light to light...i have a few squids with 600s with nos and i spanked them so hard that there mom felt it

some of 600 guys I ride with here would make you eat those words faster than your mom could feed you them

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I just aint buying it.... If it was on a race track then yes a 600 would win 99% of the time. But on a strip of highway where you can just open it up and let er rip I can't believe that a 10 year old cbr600 with red bull stickers and a "racing throttle" is gonna give a busa the business ???

some of 600 guys I ride with here would make you eat those words faster than your mom could feed you them

Quoted for truth...my 750 made 179 at the ground with a 35 shot, and it was worlds easier to get it going without the spray shift 2nd nail the button. 1/8th mile racing was a hoot with that bike.

Quoted for truth...my 750 made 179 at the ground with a 35 shot, and it was worlds easier to get it going without the spray shift 2nd nail the button. 1/8th mile racing was a hoot with that bike.

No arguments about your 750 or a 35 shot of NOS........ Ive ridden and seen guys on 750's break alot of hearts and hurt peoples feelings :laugh: But a straight 6 is no 750 and I'm still callin BS that 10 year old 600 can run down a busa on a straight away :whistle:

No arguments about your 750 or a 35 shot of NOS........ Ive ridden and seen guys on 750's break alot of hearts and hurt peoples feelings :laugh: But a straight 6 is no 750 and I'm still callin BS that 10 year old 600 can run down a busa on a straight away :whistle:

Yep
They can argue all day about "some guys", built motors, nitros, whatever.
And yeah, a good rider on a 600 can definately outrun a lesser rider on a Busa(or anything really).
A 600 built right with nitros and the right rider will make that even easier.
But the fact remains...A 10 year old 600 with a "racing":rofl:throttle.
Ain't happening.

Got a buddy with an 07 ZX-6 who rode my busa. He still talks about how that ride changed the way he felt about speed and power. Let's just say he felt "inadequate" afterwards. Let your friend ride your bike (if he can pay to have it fixed if he wrecks it).

I'll quote a busa buddy of mine..."My fast is faster that your fast".

Got a buddy with an 07 ZX-6 who rode my busa. He still talks about how that ride changed the way he felt about speed and power. Let's just say he felt "inadequate" afterwards. Let your friend ride your bike (if he can pay to have it fixed if he wrecks it).

I'll quote a busa buddy of mine..."My fast is faster that your fast".

:laugh:My friend with an 05 or 06 636 was and is the same way!

im here...bring it on.... you and your friends ill line up!!!!

Whoaaaaa Mr. Pro Rider!!! Even if it was warm enough to make a trip, I doubt my bike would be up for it....

JJbusaNoEngine_zps107ce26f.jpg

I guess what I was saying is that 600 and 750 don't look at that different, if you are really in the know there are some differences here and there but what you said about the underdog breaking a lot of hearts is true. All of that said the 600RR was usually the slowest of the sports bikes at the strip and I absolutely agree that the "racing throttle equipped" one is probably going to get smoked; however facts remain that smaller bikes are easier to get off the line, and in a short race it's easy to get your heart broke by the more awake guy in the next lane. When money starts getting thrown around people usually put up or shut up.

For what it's worth I watched a 636 with spray running 5.90s (several) at the local track in FL (1/8) and I couldn't touch that ET even with what I would assume would be a good bit more power.

I agree, a 600 might get off the line quicker dependant on rider, but usually within 60ft they are seeing tail lights no matter who the rider is.

second all motor Brocks Hayabusa grudge bike drag racing AMA 2010 - YouTube[/url].... just saying....:laugh::laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back