Dream vacations - Where is yours?

been to the outer banks..truth is im not sure ill ever get another vacation in my life. so...ill make due what little time i get with my busa buddys and take my family along.

Been lucky enough to be able to travel over the last few years, Borneo, Thailand, Malaysia, Viet-Nam, Amsterdam, Paris and about to go to Alaska and the West coast of the USA in May-June this year and I can say every trip I have been on has been just wonderful. Travel can get addictive ........Hi my name is Gary and I'm a Travelholic.:laugh:

You are 10000% correct, travel can be addictive for sure :beerchug:

I do a lot of it for work, even when it sucks its a bajillion times better than being in an office doing the 9-5 thing. Heck I even got calls from American Airlines asking if everything was "OK" when I didn't fly for 3wks :laugh: I'm hearing late Feb-April is the time frame for me to be down there, still in the "I'll believe it when I'm on the plane" category but I'm hoping it works out. Getting down there is definitely on my short list of places to see/go/experience :thumbsup:

You are 10000% correct, travel can be addictive for sure :beerchug:

I do a lot of it for work, even when it sucks its a bajillion times better than being in an office doing the 9-5 thing. Heck I even got calls from American Airlines asking if everything was "OK" when I didn't fly for 3wks :laugh: I'm hearing late Feb-April is the time frame for me to be down there, still in the "I'll believe it when I'm on the plane" category but I'm hoping it works out. Getting down there is definitely on my short list of places to see/go/experience :thumbsup:

Dude! Next time you're in town give me a ring! This is my favorite vacation spot and I am hoping to make it permanent! You are always welcome and I hope that Mitch will have this opportunity visit our get-a-way when he is in town!

IMG_6060.jpg

I long to ride the Great Divide Trail from the Canadian border southbound for about 400 miles....on my mountainbike. With Satphone and my .44 mag (griz country). Camp in wilds and restore supplies every other day (or less, based on proximity to settlements). Fairly heavy travel load (bivy tent, weapon, electronics, etc.......but what a potential experience, totally alone! I may pre-run the route on my KLR a season prior.

Back