Sad...

1vanvenci5

Registered
So, here's the story:

I used to have a full dual HMF exhaust in carbon fiber... the headers were pretty damaged... And I wanted a full single. So I trade it with a friend for a 4-2-1 yoshimura mint. Anyway, to make it easier to change I remove the tail of my bike (there were mounts behind the footpegs), we change the exhaust and I went home. It's not a very safe neighbourhood... I parked the bike outside home without the tail cover, and to my surprise some "#$%&/( stole the rear footpegs!!!:banghead: :wtf::-( So, I'm asking for some love here in the ORG... Anyone having the passenger footpegs (brackets and all) that want to sell? cheap :please: I'm in Mexico and it's very hard to find this kind of bikes here...

I have a pair of new Icon accelerant gloves XXL in tan (pics tomorrow) in case someone want to trade!

Thanx!!!:please:

Not buying the story but I knew someone could help out. True drag racers get rid of those right off the bat :laugh:

I hear ya, ether way no great loss. I"ve had guys on this forum try to charge me top $$$ for a simple part that was probably lay in there junk box.( no names mentoned) I"m not using um so why not turn some body on to um.
Not buying the story but I knew someone could help out. True drag racers get rid of those right off the bat :laugh:

I think I still have mine. send me a mailing address and I"ll get um out to ya. I"ll trade for the gloves.:thumbsup:

Thanx!!! PM sent!!! :thumbsup:

Also, here are some pictures of the gloves, those are new, never worn

2013-01-18 13.55.44.jpg

2013-01-18 13.55.50.jpg

2013-01-18 13.56.00.jpg

2013-01-18 13.56.08.jpg

I know, hard to believe... But trust me, this neighbourhood is full with junkies :banghead: Once I left the eggs on top of my grandpa's car for one minute while getting into the house the other groceries, nobody in the street, and when I return for them. PFF GONE ???

Here's some pictures of my hanger at the moment :lol: they couldn't take the muffler because of the spring, but they tried! :banghead:

2013-01-18 13.54.01.jpg

2013-01-18 13.54.14.jpg

Back