OK, let's see what you got for Christmas!

I got a couple cd's and saw my kids face light up.. I also got 5 big hugs today, best presents on earth...

I got one of the souped up Bun coffee pots. It makes a full pot of coffee in 3 minutes. I am going to retire my Mr. Coffee, he deserves it.

My girlfriend got me one of those go pro things been messing with it a little :thumbsup: can't wait for ths snow to go away so I can show my parents what a good boy I am when I Ride :laugh:

I got to have a happy family.......... I spent everything on them so my only gift was some PJ's and smiles which is all a guy could ever ask for.

I had my family together, dad, wife, kids and grandkid all together.

Sorry, we didn't take any pics.

The joy and pleasure of seeing my 9 year old almost explode with excitement! The wife strut her tail feathers when she opened up the Coach box and cooking for 12 friends and family!

and a gopro3...:thumbsup:

I love Coach stuff! Real leather. Only "girl stuff" I really love but my wife got sick of them (used to get one every year).

How cool to have everyone refer to their relationships and love as the primary gifts! Having my college daughter home, sitting, sipping coffee with snowstorm outside, fire going by the tree, opening presents....what a great Christmas! My gifts include Forza 4 and Formula One 2012 X-box roadracing games! Can't wait to go downstairs, close the door and race for hours! (ain't a track day but sure is fun with loud speakers). Doyle

IMG_0014 (6).jpg

IMG_0020 (6).jpg

IMG_0021 (6).jpg

P1030385.JPG

P1020609.JPG

45 auto 008.jpg

45 auto 013.jpg

No Pics, At Work, But the Wifey hooked me up with a New Pair of Sidi ST Boots, YEAH BUDDY!!!

No gifts. The wife and I took the bikes to Florida and spent some time with some great Orgsters in the south. The best christmas ever.

Thanks Busagirl4444. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

My girlfriend got me one of those go pro things been messing with it a little :thumbsup: can't wait for ths snow to go away so I can show my parents what a good boy I am when I Ride :laugh:

I'm betting the first thing you will film will be your own face upside down :laugh:

How cool to have everyone refer to their relationships and love as the primary gifts! Having my college daughter home, sitting, sipping coffee with snowstorm outside, fire going by the tree, opening presents....what a great Christmas! My gifts include Forza 4 and Formula One 2012 X-box roadracing games! Can't wait to go downstairs, close the door and race for hours! (ain't a track day but sure is fun with loud speakers). Doyle

Man that's a serious rig you got going Doyle!

I got the biggest WTF gift ever. My sister and brother-in-law decided it would be a great idea to buy me a baby guinea pig. ???
Just got back from PetSmart 10 minutes ago. Thankfully they have a 14 day return policy and I got to rip two managers a new a-hole for knowingly selling pets as gifts.

Anyone need a practically new cage and bag of food? :banghead:

Man that's a serious rig you got going Doyle!

Two complete steering wheel/pedal sets, sub woofer, surround, HD projector with 9'x6' projection surface (different from pic), 50 different tracks to choose from.....I never get tired of driving fast and it really keeps reflexes tuned, crossover training for motorcycles! Doyle

got a nice watch and tons of smiles from the kids. Looks like the American Girl store got robbed around here but guess that's how it goes with two girls :laugh:

Here's my daughter holding one of her dolls that she got. Definitely seems like a good selection on the doll with her, she's really not put it down since she got it, even now she's cuddled up with it in her bed :thumbsup:

This smile though makes it all worth it in my book :love:

Abigail_xmas2012.jpg

Back