Cap built a new desk... What does yours look like?

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
So I needed a bigger place to work, I spend an unbelievable amount of time in front of a computer... I needed more than what I had so this past weekend I built me a new desk area.. whatcha think?

desk.jpg

desk.jpg

Thats more of a command center than a desk, but wheres the Captains chair? (see what I did there?):laugh:

hell yeah!!! looks awesome Cap now you need a better chair ones that rolls across the room when you have those ideas that need to roll hehehehe :rofl:

i work for a financial company and even the traders dont have that many screens :laugh:

i think a more comfy chair and you should be good!

Looks great. You need a Home theater recliner and a good wireless keyboard and bigger screens and you are set to go!! :thumbsup:

So I needed a bigger place to work, I spend an unbelievable amount of time in front of a computer... I needed more than what I had so this past weekend I built me a new desk area.. whatcha think?

View attachment 257311

Very nice Cap. You need a better chair though, maybe something high-backed, more ergonomically friendly.

P.

hell yeah!!! looks awesome Cap now you need a better chair ones that rolls across the room when you have those ideas that need to roll hehehehe :rofl:

That was my first through...you definitely need a chair with wheels on it! :thumbsup:

Very nice, Doug! Here's mine, still a work in progress.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Forum Runner

image-3538032463.jpg

It's amazing how much time we spend in front of these stupid computers...I wish there was another way.

looks great Cap! finally got around to upgrading mine recently :beerchug:

IMG_9500.jpg

My desk looks is like yous cap. run dual screens 32" center 24" on the side. Hope to get 3 more 24" so I can 2 on each side of the 32" stacked on each other.

Back