Free fairings and some other stuff

Mason357

Registered
I have all the front fairings though they would be for someone that's gonna repaint. They are not broke or anything the paint and decals are just scratched up. I have both front sides minus the 2 pieces on the ram air ducts. Also have the nose,stock mufflers/mid-pipes and a new set of the foot peg feelers all free to anyone who needs them minus shipping from zip code 71082. If wanted I will also sand and prime the fairings also for free.

Got people asking about parts. Need to add when I get the bike fixed again after being hit by a drunk driver the body shop will probably replace the nose again it is just rashed a bit on the right side but, the right side fairing is trashed so it will be thrown away. Think I have a good stator cover too.

Everything is spoken for except the peg sensor/feelers. Since these are small I'll pay shipping so they're completely free.

Got people asking about parts. Need to add when I get the bike fixed again after being hit by a drunk driver the body shop will probably replace the nose again it is just rashed a bit on the right side but, the right side fairing is trashed so it will be thrown away. Think I have a good stator cover too.

When did this accident happen? Did you come out of This without a scratch ?

Happened a few months ago I was going through a green light he ran the red. Wasn't going very fast when he hit me and hit just in front of my leg. I was geared up so wasn't hurt bad after cops took their report I rode home. About 2 1/2 hrs later sheriff called me said they caught the guy (he took off when he hit me and cops found a vehicle matching the description when they took a closer look it had damage to the drivers side and had a good sized piece of my bike wedged in). Messed up the right side of my bike.

Here's pics of the damage..

SANY0027.jpg

SANY0029.jpg

SANY0030.jpg

SANY0031.jpg

Back