How to make a gen 2 the best bike you ever owned

I say 560 HP on race fuel w that turbo ..... Imagine riding that kind oh HP at true 60 inches.......Wonder how that power can be harnessed.

Frank good thread and look forward to the final result.

One day will get opportunity to experience boosted Hayabusa. Biggest improvement I have done so far was full suspension with Traxxion AK-20 fork cartridges and Penske rear shock setup for my weight.

Obviously the engine is a huge part of this build. Anything going over 450 rwhp needs the 1/2" studs to live. Now that the upper case has been drilled and tapped and the cylinder and head holes have been opened up, we can start going in a positive direction . . .:laugh:

DSCN0794.JPG

DSCN0798.JPG

Any other head mods needed?

The stock head with stock cams can easily make 600 rwhp with no further modifications and the right turbo. Of course there are options like porting and larger valves, and even turbo cams, if you are so inclined. But this bike will make more hp than it could ever hope to put to the ground with the stock components, so no, there are no other head mods needed or necessary for what we are doing here on this build. . .:laugh:

Back