some new pics of my K9 busa

squale147

Registered
whats up family...just wanted to post some newer pics of my pride and joy...i have changed a few things sence the last time i posted pics of her..any way her she is..

new busa pics 001.JPG

new busa pics 002.JPG

new busa pics 003.JPG

new busa pics 004.JPG

new busa pics 006.JPG

new busa pics 011.JPG

new busa pics 007.JPG

new busa pics 008.JPG

new busa pics 010.JPG

new busa pics 009.JPG

thanks all....i did the wheels white a few months ago...i bought a set of ebay and hade them done so i still have the stockers..

Great looking bike.!!! I've been wanting to do my wheels in white since I bought the bike. Did you do the bearings yourself ??

yes i did..thats one of the things i love is white wheels...
Me too. I am a sucker for white wheels. Looks really good with the white bike.

Planning to powder coat a set of rims I have white. Considered going the cheap rout and rattle canning them with several layers then a good clearcoat. So far, most are discouraging that in favor of the powder coat. What do you think? Powder coat the only way to go?

Me too. I am a sucker for white wheels. Looks really good with the white bike.

Planning to powder coat a set of rims I have white. Considered going the cheap rout and rattle canning them with several layers then a good clearcoat. So far, most are discouraging that in favor of the powder coat. What do you think? Powder coat the only way to go?

i would go powder coat because of all the road stuff kicking up the powder will hold up better.. the guy that did mine does perfect work and i have been using him for years and for a solid color he charges $200.00 for the set of 2

Black will hide the parts and enhance the focus on the body. I say black for the heel guards. Black ok for the passenger peg brackets is ok but since that flows so smoothly out of the tail, I say make the brackets white so it links up with the rest of the tail.

The way they designed the GenII tail, you sorta have to have the passenger peg bracket covers on there or else it's like you have a couple holes that don't flow. I was thinking about inventing some plastic or billet passenger peg covers for the GenII. Would need to come up with a muffler bracket too. (I'm one of those people obsessed with dropping weight off the bike).

Black will hide the parts and enhance the focus on the body. I say black for the heel guards. Black ok for the passenger peg brackets is ok but since that flows so smoothly out of the tail, I say make the brackets white so it links up with the rest of the tail.

The way they designed the GenII tail, you sorta have to have the passenger peg bracket covers on there or else it's like you have a couple holes that don't flow. I was thinking about inventing some plastic or billet passenger peg covers for the GenII. Would need to come up with a muffler bracket too. (I'm one of those people obsessed with dropping weight off the bike).
your right about the tail...it kind of makes you have to leave the passenger pegs

heres the lis of mods... lui moto seat covers,puig racing screen in blue,,powder coated wheels, ECU editor, bazzaz with zafm with map switch,BMC air fillter,MUZZY M-10 STREET MEG, hids 55w with 5k bulbs

me and nette at park 001.JPG

Back