Daytona, Biketoberfest 2012

dadofthree

Seasoned Beef
Donating Member
Registered
Made my first Daytona Bike week. It was a very short one for me. Worked Wednesday, up early Thursday, met up with a group of guys in Columbia SC around 10:30 A.M. had a little breakfast at Shoneys. Made Daytona around 5:40 P.M. Rode down to Bethune and then the strip. Lots of nice rides and vendors. Up early Friday, breakfast, rode into Daytona and left Daytona around noon, back home to work all weekend. Made it home a little after 04:00 P.M. at work at 06:30 P.M. until 07:00 A.M. :laugh:

Took a few pix in the process.

SAM_0064.jpg

SAM_0065.jpg

SAM_0066.jpg

SAM_0067.jpg

SAM_0068.jpg

SAM_0069.jpg

I always enjoyed Biketoberfest compared to Bike Week. Less gridlock, easier to move around, find rooms, eat after a short wait, etc...

Dad of 3 is a true biker! If you say, "let's" he'll say, "ride." No matter the distance, he'll go and that's why we love hi:cheerleader:

Dude !! Your the man !! :bowdown: that was some serious riding. How many hours from SC to Daytona ?
I don't know what map quest will say, but I rode an hour to Columbia, messed around and ate breakfast with the guys and we left around noon and made the condo around 5:40, so I had about 7 hours in to get there. Map Quest from my town to Daytona is 5 1/2 hours. I think my longest ride was from Barnwell to Daphne Alabama.

if your a "chic" magnet...then watch out for "rooster rider"!!! lol

Back