I got the moves like Jagger

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
Or at least the Superbyke will when all the parts come back in BLACK, new Race Tech suspension and Pirelli Rosso Corsas!

The first and third pics are the pile of stuff either gettin powdercoated or anodized, probably 10 hp in doing just that.

16/45 gears, 458 pounds, oh my goodness. Doyle the wrench

IMG_0023 (4).jpg

IMG_0018 (4).jpg

IMG_0019 (4).jpg

IMG_0020 (4).jpg

IMG_0021 (4).jpg

IMG_0022 (4).jpg

That bike just can't seem to stay in 1 piece with you around Doyle. Can't wait to see her slick new look :thumbsup:

Is that the young Mick or the 70 something dude?.....:laugh:

just messin with ya! That already stunning beauty is going to be even sexier/functional...:thumbsup:

that's going to look great! can't wait to see the finished product! :beerchug:

She's going to look great. Did you remember to mill down the metal the thickness of the powder coating for the weight, lol!!!!!!

Or at least the Superbyke will when all the parts come back in BLACK, new Race Tech suspension and Pirelli Rosso Corsas!

The first and third pics are the pile of stuff either gettin powdercoated or anodized, probably 10 hp in doing just that.

16/45 gears, 458 pounds, oh my goodness. Doyle the wrench

a doyle whats the size of your air filters and were u get from and price as well been lookn but the aoto parts store in my neck of the woods dont no s.,?t

a doyle whats the size of your air filters and were u get from and price as well been lookn but the aoto parts store in my neck of the woods dont no s.,?t

Why do you want to run the induction without an airbox? Remember, if you want to extract every last HP from your scooter, open induction like my Superbyke is probably not the path. If you want to do it for looks, sound, weight, etc. like me, just measure the outside diameter of the four injector top rims and K&N will have the units for you (the measurement escapes me and my digital micrometer's battery is dead right now, sorry). The reason I chose "conical" shaped units is because the injectors are so close to one another, it allows more space for airflow between the individual units. Having said all that, I really don't know if I've lost any HP with this configuration, I just love the way it looks and works given the naked Superbyke configuration. I would not do it to my fully faired Busa but that doesn't mean it wouldn't be cool if someone did it!. Hope that helps a little. Doyle

i was doing it for looks i hate lifting the tank and seeing a big black box. thats 2 much besides it will look more hotrodish

i was doing it for looks i hate lifting the tank and seeing a big black box. thats 2 much besides it will look more hotrodish

Then go for it...just dont clean under the tank with a powerwasher!

Doyle - Dropped of a few parts the other day that needed use of special tools to finish the job. Here is where we stand:

Sato's have been completely tore down to individual parts, these parts pictured are getting anodized black.
101_6196.jpg

Forks have been tore down as far as I can get them until the special remove the bottom tool comes in....the upper part of the fork is getting anodized black as well.
101_6190.jpg

I made these for the fella everyone calls "Raydog" gotta love having a CNC in the shop.
101_6016.jpg

Stock triple tree with steering dampener mount
101_6192.jpg

Steering dampener mount removed, he has an aftermarket one that mounts up by the tank. This winter I hopr to do a complete redesign of the upper to include a trick steering dampener mount.
101_6200.jpg

101_6198.jpg

Wow Scott, I'm so stoked! Great shaping on the lower tree piece....will look really clean when powdercoated! This is going to be the "second launch" of the Superbyke and I'm getting to relive the anticipation of its completion another time. Thanks for treating my motorcycle parts like they were your own, that's one true measure of a great motorcycle industry member. Doyle

Back