The TEAM GIXXER **SMACKTALKAPALOOZA** PART DEAUX - Barber 20-21 OCT 2012

Shawn, button you bike up, put your tools away, and stop messing with it!

NEVER work on your bike on race day!!!

Ok, to be specific, don't work on your bike inside the window you can get parts for if you tear/mess something up - TRUST ME ON THIS :)

Hey, I just wanted to let you know I got bored and decided to tinker on your bike....hope that's ok. :laugh:

JaysBike002.jpg

My bike is ready. Wes brought his trailer over this afternoon. Ronnie and I will load mine in it tomorrow and be on our way. Wes has to work tomorrow night, gets off at 6am Saturday morning and then heads to the track. A friend of his he was meeting at the track has his tires, so I will meet him when I get there and get the tires, get his wheels off and get them mounted friday evening. Hope to have him all ready to go when he arrives Saturday morning. Looking forward to this weekend. :) See you all around 6ish tomorrow. :D

Well...it appears 2012 AMA Vesrah Suzuki rider #85 Jake Lewis (who as a snot-nosed 14 year old could smoke EVERYBODY in A during STT weekends) will be riding in A this weekend....Jay, we are sooo toast.....but he still won't have a TEAM GIXXER T-shirt :moon:

Wait, what? :laugh:

Looks like you left me hanging Daniel. Now the Busa will be the completely stock bike smoking everyone on the track.

Back