002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

010.jpg

014.jpg

The 2013's come factory with Brembo's? I think that would more than make up for the plain jain paint schemes :thumbsup:

:bored: ..... I was hoping for something to beat the ZX14, not out-brake it.

Not a single view sexier of a Busa... LOVE the top shot! Looks like a sexy woman just ready to "mount." :whistle:

255033d1350400712-2013-hayabusa-photo-010.jpg

I'd gladly pay $500 for a set of Brembo MC/levers opposed to shelling out 2k for Brembo calipers. Did the cost go up any on account of them calipers? A busa can still beat a zx_14, maybe not on paper or equal riders but how often does that happen? An older rider once told me "only go as fast as you can stop" didn't make much sense to me back then but after having Brembo's on my busa I get what he was saying. Not every race is a w/4 mile or a straight line for that matter. Throttle, braking. Clutch, and suspension will all play a part. Not to mention skill...........:whistle:

Not digging the color combos. Wonder why Suzuki decided to upgrade the calipers but leave the same master cylinder?

my 08' black/orange still wins it hands down in the color scheme when looking at the 2013. as far as brembo calipers go, i will throw it on the "to do" list down the road to keep up with the joneses.

I don't see the big hype of Brembo calipers. It's like Ford vs Chevy.
I also don't see them stopping any better than my stock 08 calipers with Extreme pro pads.
Abs is also personally not for me.
On a dry road I'de like to challenge it...stoppies are allowed on mine.
Consider that bike abs(unlike a car) doesn't just have to stop the bike, but keep it from doing a stoppie also(which apparently isn't for everyone:laugh:).
Yes, every inch counts when it comes to stopping in time in an emergency. I just don't like the rider control the abs takes away.
I'm curious as to if you hit the brakes, immediately completely let off, and get back on the brakes asap if the abs becomes disabled.
Or at least if the abs itself can be turned off.:beerchug:

Sixpack I'd bet that either ecu editor could turn abs off or a simple disconnect/snip of a wire could take care of it.

my 08' black/orange still wins it hands down in the color scheme when looking at the 2013. as far as brembo calipers go, i will throw it on the "to do" list down the road to keep up with the joneses.

You are definitely right that orange/black paint scheme was the best one so far for the Gen2's

i think the colors are cool and the brembos are a nice touch but i guess will have to wait another year for the gen 3

Too little to late. A splash of paint and those brembos are not really going to hide the fact that the gen 2 has been long in the tooth.

Back