Donating Member
Registered
Like this.....
94376D77-B13B-4617-9952-DBDCD55576CE-1359-000001B89D48512C.jpg

Or this....
B22D91E5-AE6C-43F8-8B82-27BAEA999675-1359-000001B8A44603CE.jpg

1st 2013 Shelby off the truck.
:drool:

Thats sweet, yeah not a big fan of the color either, but the car itself is just dang mean, 650hp:thumbsup:

When my truck is paid for, get ready to have one these found and ready for pick up.

Im not a big fan of that color..u expect something like that to be red or something and some bling on those wheels..
So gray is the fastest color???

That may be 650hp, but how much $$$ are we talking. The 2010 GT500 was over 50K, I am sure this one isn't cheaper lol

Im not a big fan of that color..u expect something like that to be red or something and some bling on those wheels..
So gray is the fastest color???

Its Ford they aren't use to having power just sound (kinda like a Hardly, wait didn't Ford make a Harley truck.....go figure lol) they don't know what to do with power just yet. Give it time they will learn lol

Does Ford Racing still offer the Whipple kit? If so, are they making better than 750 now?

:banghead: ohhh I hate you saiid!! I was just :wow::drool: on the internet a few days ago looking at the gt500. do you offer FHA finance at 15 years? :laugh:

I hate to be 1 to nit-pick especially on something that costs as much as that but I gotta agree with the others............. you figure you spend 50k+ on a vehicle you should get a better paint job than a plain jane grey. Even if you didnt want to go flashy like the dodge with burnt orange or bumble yellow like the chevy's at least throw on sum pearl or maybe a metallic gun metal grey :whistle: Bet they skimped on the interior too :banghead:

for the same 56k I'll still be at the ZL1 Convertible table but thats pretty cool from Ford. Just wish they would actually make it "special" somehow. I mean the ZL1 has a different body kit, hood, etc. That stang looks like the same 35k model if you dont read the fancy stickers :poke:

Back