australias fastest 1340 gen 1

allmotor01

Registered
hi everyone im back after about a year off here & the bike ,went to the track 4 the first time this year,3rd pass this year 9.908 & 157 mph that was enough & went home.
if u interested there is couple of run on utube hayabusa runs pb 9.098 sec.
cheers all motor. very rusty

black beuty.jpg

busa.jpg

timeslip.jpg

swb 2nd hand exaust 2nd hand shifter stock wheels &cush drives hand clutch foot shiffted lowered strapped & old tyre
all up weight 288.5 kgs uh & a good motor.

With that kind of MPH, you must have some type of head work done. I read it wrong, I thought you said stock motor but you only said "all motor". That's impressive none the less :thumbsup:

hi mate its got more then head work heres something its 24 volt starting system work out the horspower 2 mile an hour &et then write it down the ill tell u how much i really got.

went out last night got few pbs 60 1.546 1/8 5.911 1/4 9.019 so close to my 1st 8 oh well.
stock bore 1340 swb hand clutch stock wheels & gearing, on pump fuel lowerded & strapped
5th go on the bike. best mph 129.14 1/8 159.14 1/4 .

thanks fellows when i get into the 8s then we gonna give it some power got 2 get an 8 &160 +.
then we start again.

glen is my mentor, teacher, coach, mechanic / book of knowledge/ engine builder.
from aus in the carbon fibre panelled busa his best as/b speed record 165 mph + 1.52 60s

Back