My 99Busa from France

The more I stare at that set of pics , the more convinced I need to order a handlebar conversion kit ... ???

Is that bike raised quite a bit in the rear also ?

Where'd you get that tail. Very trick, very unique.
Don't think I've ever seen anything like that. Very cool! :bowdown:

thats got to be the best looking tailpiece i,ve ever seen on a busa,mote pics and info please buddy.cheers

img_3213.jpg

the tailpiece is my production. I also built support for this tailpiece. The rear of the motorcycle is raised 4cm. I installed a drag bar, this is cool!
Other changes: 4x1 Yoshimura Trioval changed. Open Air Box. PAIR removal Syst.

Thanx for your comments.

img_3213.jpg

the tailpiece is my production. I also built support for this tailpiece. The rear of the motorcycle is raised 4cm. I installed a drag bar, this is cool!
Other changes: 4x1 Yoshimura Trioval changed. Open Air Box. PAIR removal Syst.

Thanx for your comments.

00051110.jpg

I am so impressed with your work and admire your passion! Your motorcycle is an example of YOUR thoughts and values, that being said, your motorcycle looks like it's owned by a true motorcyclist. I salute you. Raydog

I am so impressed with your work and admire your passion! Your motorcycle is an example of YOUR thoughts and values, that being said, your motorcycle looks like it's owned by a true motorcyclist. I salute you. Raydog

Thank you for your words Raydog :)

No, the fender is not GSXR. This is an unknown source that I adapted to my Hayabusa. The mirror are also adaptations.

image_preview.php
[/url][/IMG]

Back