**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

You can tease me, but he'd give you REAL spakin' if he got you out on the track :)

Thanks for saving me a spot Charlie!!!

That's what this thread is all about.... TEASIN :laugh:

Yea I hate that I am not going but I wont have time to think about it because I have a HUGE honey-do list for this weekend with the new house

Yes, the Smacktalk thread is very popular and well worth all the teasing that goes in in here :thumbsup:

Hey Jay, what's your best Barber laptime again? :moon:

image-575881521.jpg

I bet Gina got one too :laugh:

She did; and got so excited she crashed in the last session in turn 2..

You bet i get a whole 2 weeks to tease you about that lap time Charlie only let me bask in the glory for an entire 25 minutes :)

Just when you thought it couldnt get any worse for you jay :)

BAM!

image-289390730.jpg

BAM!

Very nice, Keith!!!! :thumbsup: No smacktalk in this post lol

I can't wait to get back out there and toy around with the TEAM GIXXER crew.... We've got a lot of catching up to do :)

This post is worthless without pics, lol!

Well we finally got some internet so I could upload some pics of the new house... We are loving it and can really feel the 1000 more sq ft of our last house plus the bigger garage..... Here is just a few pics of the new TEAM GIXXER crib....

100_6188.jpg

100_6186.jpg

IMAG0259.jpg

100_6190.jpg

100_6189.jpg

100_6191.jpg

Well we finally got some internet so I could upload some pics of the new house... We are loving it and can really feel the 1000 more sq ft of our last house plus the bigger garage..... Here is just a few pics of the new TEAM GIXXER crib....

Beautiful home!
Really like the garage space!!

BAM!

Alright, Keith.. Where is the latest video???

Surely, you have video of your new found record... I mean I have to see the video to believe it... After all, that could be a pic of Hippee Johns lap timer :moon: :poke:

Still space open for novice/advance on Saturday and all 3 levels for Sunday Sept 29/30 dates! See ya all there!

Vids will be a few days. I just got home 10PM last night (monday) and drive to Indy tomorrow (wed and thur), so it will be this weekend.

Jay, love the house and the garage! Got anything new to put up on your 'i love me' wall yet?

Vids will be a few days. I just got home 10PM last night (monday) and drive to Indy tomorrow (wed and thur), so it will be this weekend.

Jay, love the house and the garage! Got anything new to put up on your 'i love me' wall yet?

Haven't gotten out to Charlie's house to pick it up yet but will be VERY soon and will be hung in the "I LOVE ME/South Carolina Gamecocks" room :laugh:

GAHH, Keith... You are about as fast at getting up pics and vids as you are getting around Barber.......... SSSLLLOOOWWW :moon: :rofl:

Special thanks to the TEAM GIXXER founder, Keith.... Hooking me up with the coolest "I AM AWESOME" picture :thumbsup:

This things looks great Keith. And love the Barber logo in the top right corner.... 21 inch by 29.5 inches of awesomeness!!!

Hey MotoChris, eat your heart out :moon: :laugh:

IMAG0264.jpg

Special thanks to the TEAM GIXXER founder, Keith.... Hooking me up with the coolest "I AM AWESOME" picture :thumbsup:

This things looks great Keith. And love the Barber logo in the top right corner.... 21 inch by 29.5 inches of awesomeness!!!

Hey MotoChris, eat your heart out :moon: :laugh:

Nice!!!
Actually that is great body position and looking for exit! Perfect!
You better bring THAT and MUCH MORE in two weeks! :-D

Back