Yoshi slip on's with V&H headers?

Several members including myself have the same setup! Any slip on exhaust works with it!

This is exactly what I am going for as well. I have the yoshimura r77 slip ons in carbon and they sound great. I am just waiting for my logbox to arrive so I can keep an eye on ratios and tune for the full system. Any experience with tuning for this setup? I imagine the r77 with these pipes minus the street baffles are pretty loud. Not that this is a problem. :laugh:

Vance and Hines headers will work with any slip on that will fit the year busa you have the headers for. I have Vance and Hines headers with a Brock's alien head exhaust.

I am assuming that the 08-09 headers linked above fit the 12 as well (any gen2?)? I suppose I could ask V&H but you guys actually use these parts and probably know more about them. :bowdown:

I imagine the r77 with these pipes minus the street baffles are pretty loud. Not that this is a problem. :laugh:

I have R-77 CF s/o (WITHOUT the quiet inserts) with V&H headers and IMHO, these are NOT loud at all

I am assuming that the 08-09 headers linked above fit the 12 as well (any gen2?)? I suppose I could ask V&H but you guys actually use these parts and probably know more about them. :bowdown:

The V&H 08-09 headers will fit any busa 1999-2012. I have an 08-09 headers on my 2005 busa.

Gen 2 stock headers weigh 16 lbs while the V&H are 8 lbs

100_3052.jpg

Back