My wife's building a Hayabusa!

She can ride with my Son

Thats awesome!

My little girl has been around racing and riding since she was born..........scares me to think that someday she could/or will be doing some of the stuff I do on a bike.

100_6465.jpg

IMAG0333.jpg

IMAG0335.jpg

LOL, well go get another job then! :whistle:
She is definately not brand loyal and if we had the money for a Harley she would have one of those as well..........she also wants to build a custom chopper.

That is fantastic stuff.Building a Busa from nothing and your wife is trying to do it.Great to see a happy family being together.Doesn't get any better. cheers
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

its a beautiful thing to see your wife and daughter lending a hand to put your busa together...wish you and your family the best (in building the busa) and longevity as a family!

She started the day of with cleaning some of the parts up prior to installation.
101_4921.jpg

Installing the rearsets
101_4922.jpg

Shop Forewoman
101_4925.jpg

Testing for fit....still to short, maybe next year kid!
101_4926.jpg

We got all the brakes put on and lines ran, fairing stay, gauges, subframe and undertail, rearsets and all hand controls today......many other small things and she's really taking shape. Oh and the gas tank.
101_4930.jpg

101_4931.jpg

Thankfully I have my Hayabusa only nuts and bolts box......I spent half the time in these boxes looking for just the right bolt.
101_4932.jpg

Proud Mamma
101_4929.jpg

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/products-classifieds/167554-trade-busa-parts-busa-parts-sale.html

Today I realized I have enough parts to put together another roller. If any of you would like donate parts or to trade parts or for the stuff I need below please let me know.

Steering dampener bolt with correct spacers
Radiator
6 rubber washers for rear set (foot controls)
Clutch Switch
Chain Gaurd
ECU Rubber Banc
Tool Kit Strap
Stock Air Box
Stock Air Ducts
Stock Header, not extended one like I have
All Dash Panels Kickstand
Slip-on Exhaust
Tail Section
Hump
Left and Right Fairing