New Guy

HappyWhenRiding

Registered
Hi Everyone,

I'm not actually a new owner. I'm not a Hayabusa owner at all. However I will be purchasing a new one next year when I get back from Afghanistan. I'll finally have the extra income to make the purchase. I just can't seem to decide which color is faster, white or black. So I'll probably just get whatever color the LE is. Or an unsold 2012 LE since I like the color. Opinions?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'll be heading too...
Any home store for a garbage can/trunk?
Honda East for a helmet?
Pashnit for mod inspiration?

I checked the local Walmart, they didn't have the garbage can.

attachment.php

:welcome: to the ORG. :cheerleader:

there are lots of good options. i would recommend buying a used bike with all the mods you want. it will save you thousands $.

the Hayabusa is a rock solid base, even if beat on it will run tens of thousands of miles reliably

:poke: and the gen1 vigor blue was the fastest! so fast they had to change to the gen2 just to slow them down a little. :laugh:

Welcome to the .Org

If you are looking to mod your hump, rather than going to the hware store, check out this site:

HumpMod.com - the easy way

I got mine there & it worked out great -- well worth the couple of extra $$ to not have to try and figure it all out.

--Sky

Welcome and I hope you get home safe from your deployment.

As for the fastest color you should go with an 08 blue. Notice they didn't make them in 2009 and 2010 few were imported. They were too fast!!
Some will fill you with lies as to the black being the fastest but I think the fact that they have always made a black shows they are still figure out how to keep them from whimpering when they see a Blue fly by.

Plus one for a used bike with mods. Let some one else take the $3000 hit for just signing a piece of paper.

So far traded the harley screeming fat boy ,rrbmw 1000 but could not trade up either of my busas,the perfect allround bikei know that youll enjoy yours ,whichever color,but ide lean towards the black because they really are the fastest.If your in the military i want too thank you ,and get home safe.

DSC00134.jpg

DSC00086.jpg

Back