STAMPEDE track day

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
Below are misc shots of an amazing Reno/Fernley trackday. First, let me say we all had a world class day....12 riders and 3 racers/coaches. Many other attendees chose not to ride on the track but came to spectate. We were honored to be coached by Brian and the Superbike Performance Lab crew (all racers). Also, one of the best racing photographers I've ever seen....Joe Salas of 4theriders.com........you'll see what I mean both below AND REALLY understand when you see the other strand I begin after this one that will be titled "Raydog bites the dust"!

I brought and rode both the red Busa (HayBus and the Superbyke (it handled and ran better than I could have hoped for but I did not go crazy on it due to the Pilot Powers and my lack of trust of them) Doyle

NM1U5764.jpg

NM1U5732.jpg

NM1U5715.jpg

NM1U5542.jpg

NM1U5442.jpg

NM1U5356.jpg

NM1U5297.jpg

NM1U5296.jpg

NM1U5262.jpg

NM1U5243.jpg

Doyle I so enjoyed mixing it up with you today. Can you make your thread title Stites and Doyle bites the dust?

NM1U5490.jpg

NM1U5355.jpg

NM1U5354.jpg

NM1U5353.jpg

NM1U5328.jpg

OK, my crash strand goes to 3 pages right away but the pretty shots in this strand only gets 144 views! That does it, I'm bumpin it!

OK, my crash strand goes to 3 pages right away but the pretty shots in this strand only gets 144 views! That does it, I'm bumpin it!
Everyone loves a train wreck. Thanks for sharing Doyle :thumbsup: I wouldn't have worried as much about the tires as I would have about the sand on the track.

Great pic's ...and yes cap' the bags.. don't know what to say but they sure get alot of attention. :thumbsup:

Nice photo's Guys!!! Doyle and Isiah!:thumbsup: The street fighter looks mean and at home on the track!:beerchug:

Back