MidWest Meet and Greet picture thread

Heres the most important pic from the mng LMFAO
2012-08-12_18-57-14_105.jpg

I want to thank everyone for coming. Without the great peeps who rode in from all over this would have not been any fun.
Glad everyone had a good time and already starting the plans for next year. Just need to figure out who's house we are invading.

I love this family

Glad it was a successful meet and greet! Really hope to make one at some point...thanks for sharing pics! :thumbsup:

Lurch THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! for having us and doing all that you did. Your such a great guy and an amazing host. Looking forward to hanging out again!

what a great MnG! i had an awesome time and thought the good times were over but got one more surprise when i rolled on to the pic of fallenarch and me and sat here laughing until my sides hurt as bad as they did several times throughout the past several days :thumbsup: anyway, here are my pics from the weekend :beerchug:

IMG_8874 (Large).jpg

IMG_8875 (Large).jpg

IMG_8876 (Large).jpg

IMG_8877 (Large).jpg

IMG_8878 (Large).jpg

IMG_8879 (Large).jpg

IMG_8880 (Large).jpg

IMG_8881 (Large).jpg

IMG_8882 (Large).jpg

IMG_8883 (Large).jpg

Hey semi, I think you caught me right after 'CARD' 16969 walked out of the garage and let one go, all I was thinking of all that CrapDonalds (AKA McDonalds) food the day before did not agree with him. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey semi, I think you caught me right after 'CARD' 16969 walked out of the garage and let one go, all I was thinking of all that CrapDonalds (AKA McDonalds) food the day before did not agree with him. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

that's good stuff! might explain several strange things that happened this weekend...hmm, i wonder if black diamond was in front or back of card when they were traveling? :banghead: :lol:

Ya, maybe this is why Black D was falling asleep, Card was gassing him with sleeping gas.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: and here we thaught it was the cold rain!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Lmfao I was following since he had the direction. I thought it was me being up since the night before but if card was passing gas that bad, maybe that was it lol

Great pics y'all....thanks for posting!! I'm especially interested in that white trailer set-up....can someone give me some info on that please.....size(litres) - price - and a link to purchase one?!? many thanks...:beerchug:

Back