Registered
Well, She is finally home
DSC00616.jpg

DSC00617.jpg

DSC00621.jpg

DSC00622.jpg

DSC00623.jpg

DSC00624.jpg

going into the garage later to start the surgical proceedure.
she came stock except for voodoo slip ons......... which, although they sound sick, they dont look all that good. and the left side gets a smack from the kick stand...........but until i have 9 bills to drop on a full system im going to start by trimming the under tail, removing the mirrors for block off plates, ASV c5 shorty levers and start removing all the white factory warning labels.
tomorrow after i get my laptop working im going to check out this ecu flasher i have and play around a little with that.

otherwise I'm low on funds.( i just spent 9200 on the bike and deli9very charges) so everything else will have to wait.

future mods??????? dont know yet.
I want to finish rebuilding my 06 first then ill go crazy on this one

Thanks for all the thumbs up. Surgery is over and it looks soooooooooooo much cleaner. To dark to take pics. Ill take them tomorrow.
And I think ill need to black out the lights and spray the rear sets matte black.

very nice bike, I had the same exact 08 which I sold a few months back and picked up a 2011 for a custom build. GL :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Great looking scoot. Enjoy here

PB1 Sent from my ADR6400L using Forum Runner

Again guys, Thanks. Im going to really enjoy her. Shes not brand new, but ..... Its what ive been wanting for a few years now!!!!:coolcool:

Thanks for all the thumbs up. Surgery is over and it looks soooooooooooo much cleaner. To dark to take pics. Ill take them tomorrow.
And I think ill need to black out the lights and spray the rear sets matte black.

oh yes power coat the pegs and rearsets is a must. here's a few pics. of mine with the rearsets and pegs done and smoked out rear lights.

b1.JPG

b2.JPG

b3.PNG

is that full exhaust or just slip ons? i ask because i have the exact same ones on mine, i thought they were voodoo. Damn, our bike are exactly alike except for the lighting upgrades and the powder coating.:thumbsup:

Back