guess who's back in the saddle again?

sledhead

Org's redheaded stepchild with attit
Donating Member
Registered
so.............theres prolly 10 of ya who remember me....and 2 of ya who know why I have such low post numbers...look up oldhat :-)

Cap....you're still a slug...kid pluggin into any switches lately?? Hi Michelle...hows the barbie Busa????????? Is RSD dead?? Lazerblade is still an Emu.

b4.jpg

b3.jpg

b2.jpg

b1.jpg

OH...and the NEW (yeah...I know!!) bride bought me my new toy......schwing!

thx dude. Now can someone please tell me what a TRE is??????

Right after you tell us what kind of oil to use.
And one cannot mention a woman who buys bikes without pics of her on said bike :poke:

holy crap, look who's come back :beerchug:

Nice lookin scoot, if you figure out that TRE thing lemmie know :whistle:

yeah i recall you oh whats a tre :rofl: hoping to get back on my 08 soon its been a year since i have gone over 150mph :laugh:

Holy crap, who let you back in?! :rofl:

Great to see you remembered your login! :p

Welcome back, looks like she just came out of the crate, very nice find. :beerchug:

:welcome: back and congrats on getting back in the saddle!

Thanks everyone..thanks for the props..good to be back! Hey Barbie...I snuck in the back door. Knew you wouldn't let me in the front :laugh: Looks like a bunch of us OGs are still around.....very cool.

Just have to get a new exhaust and nitrous now and i'll be set for a bit. Sure I'll have to give up my left nut for a full exhaust but that's OK...jokes on them....they don't work anymore! :tre::tre:

so.............theres prolly 10 of ya who remember me....and 2 of ya who know why I have such low post numbers...look up oldhat :-)

Cap....you're still a slug...kid pluggin into any switches lately?? Hi Michelle...hows the barbie Busa????????? Is RSD dead?? Lazerblade is still an Emu.

Welcome Back :beerchug: Where have you been hiding?

Back