Need the orgs ideas!!

black diamond busa

Team Jacob
Registered
OK so I'm getting married in 2015 and we are starting to look at places and prices and everything. So far everything is going well but I'm stuck at the honeymoon. I want to go somewhere great as I have never been on a real vacation. (Camping in Michigan doesn't count) we both love the out doors and it just has to be somewhere warm.(which isn't hard since the wedding is in July) So I need everyone to give me one idea. I really want to get out of the states but if there is somewhere you feel is great post it. Any huge city in the U.S. is completely out since we are small town folk and like it that way. So no L.A. New York Las Vegas or anything like that. So bring on the ideas guys!!!!

I worked in Salt Lake City Utah on a project at the University there a couple years ago. That place is a haven for outdoor types with all kinds of terrain and some really amazing land forms. In spite of all you have been hearing about Mormons, they are absolutely great hosts and I felt completely comfortable there (even though Carl Malone and i were the only black people in the state!:laugh:)

Look at the island of Moorea Tahiti. It's pronounced moe-0h-ray-ah. It's smaller than the rest of the islands so it's less visited which means you get better deals. More people visit Hawaii in a day then then Moorea in a year! Find a hotel with a beach bungalow and kick back for a week. Most people go to Bora-bora, it's over rated. If simple and beautiful are your thing Moorea is where it's at. If your looking for luxury and being pampered go to Bora-bora, but that trip will cost you double or more.

Hawaii has plenty of people, but there are quite a few remote spots left to enjoy. Watch out for the dinosaurs. :laugh:

I second Hawaii :thumbsup:. People speak English and its really easy to navigate. Plenty of water to play in and you will be keeping your money in the U.S. The only bad part about it is leaving:banghead: There are places on Maui and the Big Island that you can stay where there isn't a ton of people. Kaui is good too. Its not really a tourist island so that could be the place for you.

first...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... second if you must.... there are lots of nice places i would love to go...but not mexico...lol

San Juan Puerto Rico. We stayed the night there before boarding a cruise ship and I would love to go back and spend some real time there.

Since you're outdoor types what about backpacking?

Maui is the best place I have been. Nice and relaxing and a beautiful scenery. Here is just one pic. You can see some more pics here https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/155665-home-maui.html This is the thread I posted when I got back. Best Vacation ever for me.

DSC_0040.jpg

So why are you waiting till 2015 to get married? Why not just do it now?:poke:

Here is more Maui.....crap, I want to go back so bad now. Also I should say, I went there for a wedding and while we were eating our feast the humpback whales were jumping like crazy 1/4 mile from us. Best wedding ever!

Do you like sunsets? Sunrises? Sharks in aquariums? Great beaches? Awesome BBQ? Mountains? Warm ocean water? It makes for some good relaxation too. There aren't too many people to make the island seem like you're in a big city and the place is very easy to navigate. The only thing you need to be watching out for is the gas prices. Other than that it is a true island paradise!

IMG-20120320-00064.jpg

IMG-20120320-00065.jpg

IMG-20120321-00073.jpg

IMG-20120321-00078.jpg

IMG-20120321-00083.jpg

IMG-20120324-00099.jpg

IMG-20120324-00103.jpg

IMG-20120325-00108.jpg

IMG-20120326-00144.jpg

IMG-20120326-00147.jpg

Busa green: we are waiting until she's done with college. She finishes the spring of 2015. Second with both want to make sure its going to work. We both only want one marriage in our lifetime so trying to make sure its this one. Plus alot of these crap is expensive, gives me time to save.

card16969 said:
go sit on a beach soem place tropical its something you will never forget

That's what we are thinking. My friend suggested traveling Europe. Which is cool but I said no. My girl looks at me and says why not? Well almost everybody is dumb. Dumb people piss me off. So we can travel different places and me be in a bad mood or we stay on one beach and try to use the whole box of condoms. Guess which one she picked? Lol

Back