2011 Custom Pearl White Busa

drew breezy

Registered
Got it back from the shop a little while ago, but never got around to posting pics. Let me know what you guys think?

List of mods:

Custom One-off 240 Wide Tire Swingarm (5-7 ext.) with Underbracing & Centered on Rear Tail
240 Replica Rear Wheel
Custom Powder Coated Pearl White Front & Rear Wheels to Match Plastics
Leo Vince Unlimited Slip-On Exhaust (Dual Canisters)
Custom Made Rear License Plate Tag Bracket
Custom Made Chain Guard
Pazzo Levers
Soupy's Performance 3-Piece Lowering Kit (Adjustable Rear Lowering Links, 1" Front Lowering Block, Adjustable Kickstand)

Sniper-240-1-1024x682.jpg

Sniper-240-3-1024x682.jpg

Sniper-240-17-1024x682.jpg

Sniper-240-22-1024x682.jpg

Sniper-240-25-1024x682.jpg

thanks for all the nice responses. i just wanted something real clean that looked custom but had a still had a factory feel

it looks really good, it will look better if i was on it.....lol
i was contemplating on doing the rims white, but now i'm convinced.
BTW i think now that is the fastest color especially with the matching wheels

its a white busa whats not to love...lol...it looks really good i did my wheels in white to...very nice job

it looks really good, it will look better if i was on it.....lol
i was contemplating on doing the rims white, but now i'm convinced.
BTW i think now that is the fastest color especially with the matching wheels

id go for it...i did my wheels in white and love it...

Bike looks great! How easy is it to keep the white wheels clean? I usually clean my rims before every ride but just curious if they get pretty dirty mid way through the ride.

thanks sank...from what i remember you going big time on the customization.

the wheels get dirty midway thru the ride (sucks) but so far i have been keeping on them and with just a little tire & wheel cleaner they come back to perfect. since the chain and everything is new there is a lot more grease flying off.

yea ive been using the armor all wheel protectant and that helps keep the crap from not sticking to the tire. Just water and crap runs off.

Back