Got My Ride On

dadofthree

Seasoned Beef
Donating Member
Registered
:laugh: Not a big ride but it kept me busy today. Where did all the great weather go. It was beautiful but kinda warm .....

DSCN2340.jpg

DSCN2342.jpg

DSCN2344.jpg

DSCN2345.jpg

DSCN2347.jpg

DSCN2348.jpg

DSCN2349.jpg

DSCN2350.jpg

A little place called Miley. Never been there. Old railroad equipment everywhere, the two little buildings and a church. The bridge is crossing I-95, and some might recognize Sheldon Church just outside Yameesee.

Heading back home, skipped boot camp, but did ride by Parris Island and Marine Air Base

DSCN2375.jpg

DSCN2377.jpg

DSCN2378.jpg

DSCN2382.jpg

DSCN2384.jpg

DSCN2389.jpg

DSCN2390.jpg

Great pics. That church looks awesome. Definitly have to see it one day. Thanks for sharing.

Im thinking about taking a trip to Paris Island here soon. What road is that around there?
Pretty sure that was Highway 21. I didn't know where we were going. Met these guys at a local gas station and talked them into a ride. They really like the sound of the Busa. We got caught in some tourist traffic, they passed and put a little distance on me before I had an opportunity .... I didn't have to ...... but I grabbed second gear and caught up. It's all they talked about at the next stop :rofl:

Back